THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

So much truth
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So much truth in that trailer.

And people actually say this movie isn't being overrated.

I know its a "movie" but SO MANY THINGS never made sense. I just didnt get how so many flaws could be given a pass by everyone :lol:

Is this the first time you've seen Honest Trailers?

]
Yeah man they destroy every movie. I agree with a lot of what they said but still love the movie. The series is so grounded for a comic book movie that folks take it too seriously :lol:

Rumors are swirling that Christian Bale is in talks to return as Batman for the Justice League movie with Nolan and Zack Synder producing.

Meaning Man of Steel and Dark Knight would exist in the same universe.

Latino Review broke this and they're never wrong as far as I know. If true mind= BLOWN

Rumors are swirling that Christian Bale is in talks to return as Batman for the Justice League movie with Nolan and Zack Synder producing.

Latino Review broke this and they're never wrong as far as I know. If true mind= BLOWN

Not sure how I feel about this. I kinda wanted this Batman series to remain realistic.

They have my interest though.

The story says that possibly at the end of man of steel there could be a scene where supes approachs an retired bale about putting together a team.

Im so amped for man of steel tho

^^^ Superman movies are always let down after let down . Unless its animated . Don't be too hyped up bro

Not sure how I feel about this. I kinda wanted this Batman series to remain realistic.

They have my interest though.
Same here.  They definitely have my interest, but it's hard to imagine Nolan creating a universe for the Justice League.  It just goes against his style.  If it came down to it, I'd rather Nolan take a step back and let Synder and someone else do the movie...

^^^ Superman movies are always let down after let down . Unless its animated . Don't be too hyped up bro

Despite why everyone is saying, I think this movie had real potential. They finally have a storyline that doesn't make you want to burn the screen with your laser vision.

Ummm, I always hear this but I have no idea why. The last one was in 2006 and before that the last film came out in 1987, granted it was indeed the worst of the franchise so far but Superman I and II are good and classic films, some ridiculous scenes but classic nonetheless. Of course it isn't going to have the same impact to todays generation the same way the OG Exorcist and the cult classic Psycho isn't that scary today but those were great films. Hell most NTers probably weren't even born when those films came out.

Ummm, I always hear this but I have no idea why. The last one was in 2006 and before that the last film came out in 1987, granted it was indeed the worst of the franchise so far but Superman I and II are good and classic films, some ridiculous scenes but classic nonetheless. Of course it isn't going to have the same impact to todays generation the same way the OG Exorcist and the cult classic Psycho isn't that scary today but those were great films. Hell most NTers probably weren't even born when those films came out.

No idea why? You just explained it yourself. :lol:

No idea why? You just explained it yourself. :lol:

Nah the way it was written, it is as if all Superman films were terrible and you know it that is what the poster meant. Again this isn't a franchise that keeps making films after films after films like the Batman series. The films were almost 20 years apart and people still critic it like it was just made int he past 3 years. It's like people see one film and all of a sudden the whole franchise sucked. I have a certain disdain for Superman Returns but it was an ok film, not even in my top 10 worst Superhero films ever made.

The most hype that I've been while in theaters was when gave his "gotham, you shall endure speech." :pimp:

:wow:

Back
Top Bottom