THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

I don't know how this would work out based on comic storylines.....I don't even know how much that matters based on the movies....

But they reveal that Blake's real name is Robin, and then you see him take control of the "Batcave" at the end of TDKR.

And while Nolan has said there would not be another Batman movie......

Might they do a Nightwing movie with Blake as the main character?

I don't know how this would work out based on comic storylines.....I don't even know how much that matters based on the movies....

But they reveal that Blake's real name is Robin, and then you see him take control of the "Batcave" at the end of TDKR.

Doubtful.

Nolan bringing Blake to the Batcave reinforced one of the themes of the film/trilogy that anyone can be a symbol such as Batman.

Nightwing also lacks the mainstream popularity a movie franchise would require.

Doubtful.

Nolan bringing Blake to the Batcave reinforced one of the themes of the film/trilogy that anyone can be a symbol such as Batman.

Nightwing also lacks the mainstream popularity a movie franchise would require.

My thoughts exactly. I'm assuming, them calling Blake "Robin" is really an homage to the comic and to a somewhat lesser extent a possible out for WB to continue the franchise with JGL.

gave it another VIEWING last night... DEFINITELY NOT BETTER THAN TDK BUT ALMOST AS GOOD.......

ITS CRAZY HOW 90 PERCENT OF THE MOVIE IS THE BAD GUYS SUCCEEDING ...

Even though he says he's done, I really want to see what Nolan would do with the Riddler and one of the more deformed villains like Clayface or Freeze. 

I'll say this much...Bane has the most memorable voice since Borat. :lol:

Last edited:
Complete night and day with Bane's voice on the Bluray as opposed to the theater version. Much more understandable. :lol:

I haven't watched GoT or the wire, but I did recognize him from Blitz. Couldn't believe it was the same guy.

Have no idea who that dude is. I did recognize the mexican gangster from Training Day forcing Gordon and his crew onto the ice though.

Back
Top Bottom