THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

This is one of the BEST dialogue parts of the film.
"by the time i saw the light it was BLINIDING"

Come correct son, the line is "by the time i saw the light it was nothing to me but bright!"

One of Bane's lamer quotables if you ask me :lol:

^ well damb..i just watched the scene again. My bad :lol:

Last edited:
^all good. my bad as well, i just split a fifth with my fatherinlaw and im all sorts of angry. mostly because i just watched tdk and maggie is so effing ugly it seriously upsets me. i apologize to you. 2013 is gonna be a year of positivity and i shouldnt let an ugly rachel dawes irk me so much. whoever said her face looks like melted candle wax deserves metaphor of the century. cheers

Easy pass for dark knight rises blu ray... sad cause I couldn't wait to buy begins and the dark knight when they released. still tho, Anne Hathaway...

I passed too.. didnt really like this one.. but i did cop the dark knight for $7.99 at best buy with my giftcard. also got inception, looper and green mile.

^all good. my bad as well, i just split a fifth with my fatherinlaw and im all sorts of angry. mostly because i just watched tdk and maggie is so effing ugly it seriously upsets me. i apologize to you. 2013 is gonna be a year of positivity and i shouldnt let an ugly rachel dawes irk me so much. whoever said her face looks like melted candle wax deserves metaphor of the century. cheers
Not gonna lie, Maggie Gyllenhaal isn't the best looking, but her acting >>> Katie Holmes' acting...

Just watched all three over today since I was sick, quite possibly the best trilogy ever made.In my opinion.

calm down beast, don't flame me.

little bit better, but she was nothing to look at. like bruce wayne was supposed to be falling for that? another reason to hate tom cruise. katie would have given TDK a little more continuity

Not gonna lie, Maggie Gyllenhaal isn't the best looking, but her acting >>> Katie Holmes' acting...

yall better stop...

I have a question about batman begins and the dark knight rises. In batman begins Katy holmes is on the roof with a little boy, and batman reveals himself to her before jumping off. In the dark knight rises Joseph Gordon-Levitt {Robin} visits Bruce Wayne after Com. GOrdon gets hurt. He mentions something about the orphanage and when he was a little boy. Was he the kid on the roof with Katey Holmes?

Also if this is only a trilogy why did they introduce Robin so late, and what does this mean for future batman movies?

I have a question about batman begins and the dark knight rises. In batman begins Katy holmes is on the roof with a little boy, and batman reveals himself to her before jumping off. In the dark knight rises Joseph Gordon-Levitt {Robin} visits Bruce Wayne after Com. GOrdon gets hurt. He mentions something about the orphanage and when he was a little boy. Was he the kid on the roof with Katey Holmes?
Also if this is only a trilogy why did they introduce Robin so late, and what does this mean for future batman movies?

King Joffrey in Batman Begins is not the same kid played by Blake. Blake's middle name, Robin, is just a homage to Robin. He's not actually Robin.

Right. It was a subtle wink to the audience when they revealed his name to be Robin. That's all.

Back
Top Bottom