THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Yeah, transfers refer to the video quality. Rob's talking more about digital copies.

Late last year it was announced there would be a collector's edition of the Dark Knight trilogy. A polish Batman fan site posted the following images of what it's saying is the set which is supposed to come out in time for the holidays later this year.

gonna have a batman marathon one on of my offdays this summer
smokin.gif
Hell yeah you should...make it a month instead. Last October I made it a Batman month and watched every live Batman film every made. Crazy how terrible they all were before Batman Begins with the exception Batman Returns. The one with Adam West is insanely hilarious too :lol:.

You should also watch Batman: Under the Red Hood. Super epic. Probably better than all the films before Nolans trilogy.

I like the og Batman movie. Michael Keaton was the man. I remember going to the theater to watch Batman Returns. Still my favorite.

Last edited:
I hope that box set has MORE special features... otherwise they aren't getting my money.

THIS.

I want to see some behind the scenes interviews. I know they're stashing all the Joker out takes and some deleted scenes. I'm sure they had to heavily edit TDK to get that PG13 rating. In the movie, Dent "kills 5 people, 2 of them cops". We only see him take out 4 people.

I'm going to assume we'll have new bonus content, since they're tossing a second Blu for Batman Begins into the set.

Late last year it was announced there would be a collector's edition of the Dark Knight trilogy. A polish Batman fan site posted the following images of what it's saying is the set which is supposed to come out in time for the holidays later this year.

Heath Ledger's joker is probably now my favorite performance ever. So I basically have to get this. :lol:

How much will it cost?

Last edited:
I bought the trilogy last year and I still have the coupon that was included for the collectors edition. This set is copped.

Last edited:
Watching it right now.... Stuck in the middle of no where on my way to Berlin with train issues :smh:

dkr is on right now on hbo 2 western :smokin. i watch it every time it comes on tv like i dont already have da dvd lol. love this movie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom