The Combat Jack Show Thread

DD45854F-B6EA-4BCE-877F-41486F00B2C9.jpeg

I don't think they playing it up, it's been obvious Rory was getting tired Joe's lil disrespect/dismissive attitude. They'll probably get passed it but the tension been there. Joe is the type of friend you only want to deal with in doses.
Going forward, they need to figure out how to get more time off if they keep the format the way it is. Two shows a week plus the patreon stuff can be tiring.

Last edited:
The podcast with Ice and Savon shows they can be replaced easily. Ice held it down before Mal was there.
Savon shooting Justin Bieber bail on harmonizing the N word already let me know the pod easily got a long future if he stays in front of the camera :lol:

Most egregious **** Ive heard in a min

Give it time and Mal and Rory can go. To be nice I can see Joe officially ending this pod and just starting a brand new one few months later.
Doesn’t have to be their passion for them to have equity in the brand. It may be Joe’s brainchild, but it wouldn’t be as successful if it were solely a Joe podcast.
Just cuz you have equity don't mean there aint a hierarchy.

I don't know what's worse, people thinking Joe can't fire people from his show or people thinking you can't replace them. The show was at it's best before Mal and when Rory said 20 words a show. It's Joe's show and people tuned in for Joe's rants. The show will go on.

Mal was cool at first and then after a few months he exposed himself as a true ****in weirdo. I can't listen to him after all the dumb **** he says and his nails being painted. Then half the time he barely speaks up cause of his friendships or relationships so he can go asap.

If you tune in for Rory, then we don't even need to speak.

A lot of people liked Ice when he used to be on, he was solid on the show. I guess his podcast must have failed. He could turn out to be a goofball like Mal though.

I see a dude with a dragon tattoo wrapped around his upper thigh a blinkin a blinkin and a guy talking about tasting nut from his bunk bed marikomorose marikomorose talking about they're gone if the two bozos are gone.

It’s actually gon be some **** when they hold this out longer than one more episode (after that **** it I’m cool with the new crew :lol:) and in a month when they actually come back people don’t even want them there :lol:

A lot of people liked Ice when he used to be on, he was solid on the show. I guess his podcast must have failed. He could turn out to be a goofball like Mal though.

He said Joe kept telling him to do a pod and they could start a network. Ice just wasn't committed.

Just cuz you have equity don't mean there aint a hierarchy.

No doubt. It’s Joe’s show. We can’t discredit the value his cohosts brought to it though. That’s why I believe they deserve equity.

I see a dude with a dragon tattoo wrapped around his upper thigh a blinkin a blinkin

I have an entire leg sleeve (and it ain’t no damn dragon :lol:) and you get your butt hole tongue punched. We not the same, b. :lol:

We don't know for sure (although I would imagine they do). I was replying to someone saying something to the effect of them not needing/deserving equity a few pages ago.

Who says they don't already have equity relative to their level of contribution?
The funny part in general is people stay arguing about their business even though we don’t know **** about it. If Savon was able to ask for a raise, they’re all getting paid.

The issue is some how people think they're partners. They're not. It's been obvious from day one it became Joe's pod when he took it from Peter.

the two pods a week are too much and have been especially over the past year. add in patreon and it's a lot and no wonder they're sick of each other

there's just not that much we need to hear from them on. I think the pod would improve if we heard from them less often. 1 pod on Wednesday and a patreon ep on Saturday would be more than enough imo

the two pods a week are too much and have been especially over the past year. add in patreon and it's a lot and no wonder they're sick of each other

there's just not that much we need to hear from them on. I think the pod would improve if we heard from them less often. 1 pod on Wednesday and a patreon ep on Saturday would be more than enough imo
I don’t think it would’ve went over well if they would’ve just started charging for the second pod immediately once it used to be free. I think we they were tinkering with it, we were eventually gonna get here and I think it’s gonna go that route soon.

I don't know what's worse, people thinking Joe can't fire people from his show or people thinking you can't replace them. The show was at it's best before Mal and when Rory said 20 words a show. It's Joe's show and people tuned in for Joe's rants. The show will go on.

Mal was cool at first and then after a few months he exposed himself as a true ****in weirdo. I can't listen to him after all the dumb **** he says and his nails being painted. Then half the time he barely speaks up cause of his friendships or relationships so he can go asap.

If you tune in for Rory, then we don't even need to speak.

I see a dude with a dragon tattoo wrapped around his upper thigh a blinkin a blinkin and a guy talking about tasting nut from his bunk bed marikomorose marikomorose talking about they're gone if the two bozos are gone.

Did the podcast blow up before or after Mal and Rory ?

Back
Top Bottom