The Combat Jack Show Thread

Welp..Haven't listened to the Pod since the "Who said we was friends" x Rosa ep.. Time will tell what really occurred and if its a big issue or not. I am def on the Self-Sabotage train based off dudes track record, but hoping its just some time away to take a breather and come back with a better product.

It was big before Mal and when Rory was behind Marissa.
The Views rant to be specific blew it up. Mal came and it went to another level. I personally think Rory would be an easy replacement and the pod would be better off if they did.

But the pod blew up because of Joe and his Yachty, Nicki, Meek and Drake rants and beefs. Mal, Marissa and Rory said almost nothing during those issues so let’s not act like these ************* are important or built the show. They’re replaceable. People were tuning in to see what crazy **** Budden would say next. Not to hear Mal talk about being cool and conspiracy theories or to hear Rory talk about the streets when I Am... dropped and he was four year old.

:lol:

“This not an interview man”

546EC135-58C6-4F88-A667-AA56A1D7500A.jpeg

I think Mal and Rory are easily replaceable.

From what I heard of the episode, Savon and Ice fit in fine.

Yeah let's be real, whether he's your favorite or not the reason you listen/watch these joints is Budden, his rants and potential implosion (and comeback). Like the Rap thread was originally the Everyday Struggle thread till he left.

This may be the point where it turns into the Joe Budden and Friends Podcast.

like 85 South it has a revolving host list but Karlous Miller gon hold it down on every episode.

may actually be the better play regardless if Rory and Mal come back.

Yeah 85 South works because they're all stars and all really working outside the show. They're closer to that whole Blue Collar Comedy group than anything.

Most of us will be 60 reading about it on NT. Wishing we could do the same :lol:

The cycle of Joe making some body kit thot famous and then having it crashing and burning and being accused of mental or physical abuse is something no mature adult male should be envious of.

The only people envious of **** like that are people like Joe, and that's why he thinks it's normal. That's why he's hiding under beds worried who the next sniper his chick is ****in and worried about dudes like Game who will tell.

When you're more concerned about the outside than the inside, you're moving wrong and selecting women like cars.

Damn... haven’t heard anything about Vic Mensa in years.

Ak really might lowkey be the rap boogie man.
He be roasting the **** ppl, so his seemingly Teflon schtick makes sense. Hard to beat a guy when he's funnier than you. Homie really called Amber Rose "The Malcolm X of Thottery" one time.

I don't know what's worse, people thinking Joe can't fire people from his show or people thinking you can't replace them. The show was at it's best before Mal and when Rory said 20 words a show. It's Joe's show and people tuned in for Joe's rants. The show will go on.

Mal was cool at first and then after a few months he exposed himself as a true ****in weirdo. I can't listen to him after all the dumb **** he says and his nails being painted. Then half the time he barely speaks up cause of his friendships or relationships so he can go asap.

If you tune in for Rory, then we don't even need to speak.

A lot of people liked Ice when he used to be on, he was solid on the show. I guess his podcast must have failed. He could turn out to be a goofball like Mal though.

I see a dude with a dragon tattoo wrapped around his upper thigh a blinkin a blinkin and a guy talking about tasting nut from his bunk bed marikomorose marikomorose talking about they're gone if the two bozos are gone.
I didn't taste it it got on my lip. Plus, it was just a drip not gulp. I didn't deserve this stray. I wouldn't have even felt comfortable sharing that if it was a gulp. Also, you a tootie bootie w/ arching your w/ your *** up talking bout "baby, just last time."

Back
Top Bottom