The Combat Jack Show Thread

I didn't taste it it got on my lip. Plus, it was just a drip not gulp. I didn't deserve this stray. I wouldn't have even felt comfortable sharing that if it was a gulp. Also, you a tootie bootie w/ arching your w/ your *** up talking bout "baby, just last time."

2zjb.gif

:lol: "Blacker than spending the summer at yo grandma house and I only want blue freeze pops"

Dev's show popped up recently in my recs, ain't really watch it yet but it's crazy how son not even cracking 10k views but this **** look like an expensive *** cable tv show. Impressive.

Ya'll saying they're easily replaceable but most of the fans disagree. The fact the Ice and Sayvon was getting killed shows that. Joe better get off his David Ruffin **** and value his relationships. Probably 80% of their fans ain't day 1 fans. They ain't watch episode 3 of this ****. People are used to that trio, the podcast became what it is with them.

Ya'll saying they're easily replaceable but most of the fans disagree. The fact the Ice and Sayvon was getting killed shows that. Joe better get off his David Ruffin **** and value his relationships. Probably 80% of their fans ain't day 1 fans. They ain't watch episode 3 of this ****. People are used to that trio, the podcast became what it is with them.
The same fans was also complaining about Mal every other episode. Some would leave but most would stay.

The same fans was also complaining about Mal every other episode. Some would leave but most would stay.

The podcast still got 300k views the last 2 episodes so people will keep watching but when folks act like Mal and Rory have done nothing but sit there it's just not true. You can't replace chemistry.

The podcast still got 300k views the last 2 episodes so people will keep watching but when folks act like Mal and Rory have done nothing but sit there it's just not true. You can't replace chemistry.
I won’t go that far and say they have done nothing. There has been classic moments. I just say they can be replaced. Aside from the Bieber moment, the first podcast with Ice and Savon was refreshing to listen to.

This is pretty good indication that Ice and Savon not gon fly :lol:

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 11.06.33 AM.png

People talked **** about Rory, Mal and Joe every episode and the dumb things they say

This is more publicity for them. They survived abuse and dog jerk allegations.

I don’t watch it as frequently as I used to but ever since Mal leaned into the MAGA contrarian **** and Rory lost his ***** they be throwing the vibe off sometimes.

Keeping it a buck the most ardent fans of JBP are super weirdos, don't take them seriously. That 1st ep without them wasn't even that bad until Savon decided to say that wild **** outta nowhere for some reason. Today's is good too with Ish and Ice, relegated Savon back to the background. No one is perfect nor will you agree all the time, the "hives" that do are the exception and weird.

Back
Top Bottom