The Combat Jack Show Thread

The people opposite Joe don't matter. You just need a strong person or people opposite not to be shouted down.

The problem with the pod has been, Mal not wanting to give an opinion and Rory being uninterested.

The issue with Joe asking Rory about everything going on at home. Is that, I'm not telling you anything because you're going to bring it back up later on the pod as a joke or things are messed up and I'm stressed out.

I think it’s because Rory and Mal helped Joe build that. So for it to go from “boys talking every week” while they skipping bags, to now you guys are my employees since we getting bags, it looks a way.
No doubt they helped build it, it's not even a question, but they are not even in the corporate meetings and negotiations if we're taking their word. Joe and his management do and then decides if they accept or even tell them or not. There's a certain level of work and infrastructure they are just not involved in, and they are not owed until they renegotiate and be more part of the day to day of the network. You can't say you just show up, talk your talk, then be out and give yourself more of the pie in your head than you put in.

I’m halfway rolling with this. Not saying “replaced easily” when SaVon big moment to shine turned into him kooning for Justin Bieber. :smh:
One dumb moment doesn’t replace how that pod was a breathe of fresh air

The people opposite Joe don't matter. You just need a strong person or people opposite not to be shouted down.

The problem with the pod has been, Mal not wanting to give an opinion and Rory being uninterested.

The issue with Joe asking Rory about everything going on at home. Is that, I'm not telling you anything because you're going to bring it back up later on the pod as a joke or things are messed up and I'm stressed out.
Mal is just there to the point where it seems like he’s not interested fully. Ice was engaged. He and Savon challenged Joe which Mal and Rory rarely so now days.

****** gon really be mad when Joe and Ak drop their podcast :lol:

Him avoiding getting duffed out all this time is astonishing. Vic should’ve did it. I mean, he would’ve got arrested and banned from Complex, but so. His clout would’ve been through the roof.

Anyway, if Rory and Mal is gone, I’m probably not listening anymore. They’ve (especially Rory) have been around too long to just get the boot and me comfortably listen to the JBP.

Back
Top Bottom