The Combat Jack Show Thread

Rory has been acting a little wild for the past few pods. Even Parks agreed so him asking to sit out a few is whatever. However Parks said Joe was wrong for what he said to Mal

:lol:

1616601930735.jpeg

Worst thing about parks if he left the show I feel like no one would even care.

joe lost the two funniest personalities on the show. Time to pack it up and do something else.

If the pod continues with Savon and Ice it’s only a matter of time before it happens to them too. Everyone loved Mal for his POV when he first came on then his too cool for everything thing got old. Savon and Ice will be a breath of fresh air till they get their industry friends and can’t speak freely and ppl will want the old show back.

Joe just can’t maintain relationships. Professional or personal. None of this is surprising.

Worst thing about parks if he left the show I feel like no one would even care.

joe lost the two funniest personalities on the show. Time to pack it up and do something else.

Funny?

What's funny about Mal and Rory?

Those dudes are replaceable.

If the pod continues with Savon and Ice it’s only a matter of time before it happens to them too. Everyone loved Mal for his POV when he first came on then his too cool for everything thing got old. Savon and Ice will be a breath of fresh air till they get their industry friends and can’t speak freely and ppl will want the old show back.

Joe just can’t maintain relationships. Professional or personal. None of this is surprising.

It's because it's through a person, and not Joe. It's the Joe Budden podcast. They're essentially contractors.

I can't blame Joe, because that would be hard for anyone to deal with. Friends and family have problems in business relationships all the time. He has to think of what's best for him, his network, and not his employees, but his friends.

Don’t know if I said this here or Reddit but I agree they are replaceable .

Mal is just overall terrible.

Rory has been overly emotional about everything , carrying on arguments just for the sake of arguing , etc. if that’s how he’s going to continue then he can be replaced too

I'm lost how Joe Budden from The Joe Budden Podcast shouldn't be able to ask someone to take a few days off to recoup.

To be fair it was the "I'll Name This Podcast Later" Podcast, they just renamed it the Joe Budden Podcast to leverage joseph's name to get a bag that Joseph ended up fumbling

Mal & Raury very likely see it as an three way equal partnership but Joseph has been moving as if he is the HNIC. Which is why we are here now.

One issue is that you can tell Rory was hearing about deals Joe was declining on the pod. :lol:

I know people were in his ear about that. Joe is turning down bags and you're driving a old Mazda.

and if it's the Joe Budden Podcast, does Joe get only one vote or should his opinion hold more weight?

This is funny though, and this is why Joe shouldn't have been chatty patty about other podcast.

To be fair it was the "I'll Name This Podcast Later" Podcast, they just renamed it the Joe Budden Podcast to leverage joseph's name to get a bag that Joseph ended up fumbling

Mal & Raury very likely see it as an three way equal partnership but Joseph has been moving as if he is the HNIC. Which is why we are here now.

but they got money from Spotify

and Rory and Mal don't deserve a partnership.

But it seems like everything is on his ideas and his action. He's the only one in on deals and discussions so aside from namesake, he's clearly the head.

This is one of those podcasts that I can't see myself continuing to listen to if all members aren't part of it

Individually all three of them are annoying in their own right, but they somehow have found a solid sense of cohesion that makes it a good podcast worth my weekly listen.

They had a good run if this is the end.

Last edited:
i can't say either one is replaceable by all accounts there have all been friends for a minute now, you can't just replace the chemistry of a friendship that quick.

IDK if we get the same Joe if he's just doing the pod with some randoms

Back
Top Bottom