The Combat Jack Show Thread

Sayvon had too much talking time. Son annoyed me.

I wonder if they’ll keep it a bean about why Rory and Mal weren’t there.
I’m just thinking it’s more “vacation” since they been preaching how much they need it. Wonder if they’ll try to get an episode off where Joe is gone.

And when is dude going on trial? Covid must have really backed things up.

Troy was in the comments on Saturday, I'm waiting to see the clown take the stand.

Trial was supposed to have started last March. He already been sitting for 4 years as of January, so dude probably getting comfortable now. What's wild is that on top of the state murder trial, he already copped out to the federal gun charge so he'd gonna be gone for a long time regardless.

Y'all remember after the shooting happened and dude went out to LA for about a month? Talking about a West Coast tour... nah ***** you were ducking them people :smh:

^ I do remember that Lowkey :lol:

I wish they’d let dude get a camera/mic/laptop in there :lol:....or openly post content from it :lol:

Trial was supposed to have started last March. He already been sitting for 4 years as of January, so dude probably getting comfortable now. What's wild is that on top of the state murder trial, he already copped out to the federal gun charge so he'd gonna be gone for a long time regardless.

Y'all remember after the shooting happened and dude went out to LA for about a month? Talking about a West Coast tour... nah ***** you were ducking them people :smh:

Yeah, _ was on the run doing podcasts. :lol:

I have no clue what Joe is babbling about. He's good at saying a bunch of nothing.

Agreed, I’m 45 min in and I have no idea what he’s talking about . All he has to say is Mal and Rory not happy with the business and will be back if/when it’s resolved .

the end lol

* oh never mind he gets to it, a hour in

Last edited:
Live footage of Ice & Savon

1616596240004.png

Agreed, I’m 45 min in and I have no idea what he’s talking about . All he has to say is Mal and Rory not happy with the business and will be back if/when it’s resolved .

the end lol

* oh never mind he gets to it, a hour in

Cool, because I stopped listening. I'll continue.

He must've taken care of Parks though to keep airing. Parks bag should be substantial being both behind the scenes and the mic.

So basically,

After the one episode where Rory said “who said we’re friends” and he wanted to fight, Joe told him to take off a few pods and Rory agreed. Mal told Joe that he didn’t like that he told Rory that. Mal and Joe got into something and Mal sided with Rory.

Back
Top Bottom