The Combat Jack Show Thread

If he said that it would make a lil sense but to be 40 and still have a high school mindset on relationships is crazy. It's many times where he just sound inexperienced dealing with women outside of a pool party atmosphere.

He gives that vibe off at times as well, but if the circle of women he & Joe project themselves to be in is the pool..... Again I ain't mad at dude for not rushing to settle down with one of these joints :lol:

I feel Like Joe & Rory represent one Extreme & Mal the other.... ****** be trying to justify abusive relationship qualities like it's the norm & not avoidable or something.

He gives that vibe off at times as well, but if the circle of women he & Joe project themselves to be in is the pool..... Again I ain't mad at dude for not rushing to settle down with one of these joints :lol:

I feel Like Joe & Rory represent one Extreme & Mal the other.... ****** be trying to justify abusive relationship qualities like it's the norm & not avoidable or something.

I think what Joe and Rory try to him to understand is in relationships when it's emotions involved arguments and things like that happen.

Mal just be like "If I had a girl she would be this way". :lol:

It don't work like that. Girls have mood swings.

I think what Joe and Rory try to him to understand is in relationships when it's emotions involved arguments and things like that happen.

Mal just be like "If I had a girl she would be this way". :lol:

It don't work like that. Girls have mood swings.

Agreed he overdoes it sometimes, but it ain't like the situation these dudes be bringing up our regular arguments, It be **** like she pulled the knife out & set the room on fire & they get at him for being like nah i'm good on that :lol:

I get exactly where he be coming from on some of this relationship ****, If you gotta be miserable 50% of the time your in a relationship, argue over every small issue, can't get any piece in your own home etc etc..... i'm passing on that experience 10/10

from the IG

lol @ Mals hands

Screenshot_20210318-221756(1)(1).png

lawd dem thighs :smh:

from the IG

lol @ Mals hands

Screenshot_20210318-221756(1)(1).png

lawd dem thighs :smh:
Rory might as well touched that smooth, shiny, amazing leg. He about to single anyway. **** it. 2 wild pics came out since the episode they talking about wild pics. Her voluptuous calve is right on his joint too :sick: She not even playing fair :smh: She would've felt me :evil:

S/o to Mal for putting in that work. I hope he gets to ride her face.

Rory might as well touched that smooth, shiny, amazing leg. He about to single anyway. **** it. 2 wild pics came out since the episode they talking about wild pics. Her voluptuous calve is right on his joint too :sick: She not even playing fair :smh: She would've felt me :evil:

S/o to Mal for putting in that work. I hope he gets to ride her face.

Oh wow

Rosa a big freak, best calves in the game Michelle Rodriguez though, lord they're marvelous if you ever meet her in person

Back
Top Bottom