The Combat Jack Show Thread

Jadakiss, Amare Stoudemire, and Slim Thug is the most random DC lineup ever.

Kiss got me dying talking about when Amare got suspended in the WCF :rofl:

Him and Cam need to replace Chris Webber and Marv on TNT.

Ok, that’s one scenario. What about a girl that you are not as familiar with but you want to court her?

Then go through with the traditional methods of courting. Get her number, contact info, etc, talk, set something up and go forward.
I agree, but it seems as though certain men have been fearful of this. I’m glad I’m out of the game.

This Rosa chick sounds dominican, what’s w/ Joe and them? Anyway, she either wanted Joe, didn’t want Mal, or both. Joe trying to her on Mal is funny as hell :lol:

It’s the men who don’t know how to talk to women or are famous or in the limelight that worry about this. All this internet, cancel culture, PC chatter largely exists on the internet.

Nah, look at what Andrew Cuomo is going through. He's been trying to get some action. If they liked him or he was young it would be cool. It's no telling how many times his actions succeeded. But it just takes one person to say what he did wasn't cool. Then others say, hey. he flirted with me and was trying to **** too.

and it trickles down to corporate America. Now the average dude can't act like this. Any man in a position of power would have this fear today. It redefines sexual harassment across the board.

It's a dangerous society we live in when Andrew Cuomo is grouped with Harvey Weinstein.

Nah, look at what Andrew Cuomo is going through. He's been trying to get some action. If they liked him or he was young it would be cool. It's no telling how many times his actions succeeded. But it just takes one person to say what he did wasn't cool. Then others say, hey. he flirted with me and was trying to **** too.

and it trickles down to corporate America. Now the average dude can't act like this. Any man in a position of power would have this fear today. It redefines sexual harassment across the board.

It's a dangerous society we live in when Andrew Cuomo is grouped with Harvey Weinstein.

Work environments are different. You should be all business on a job, let the game come to you. Like tay1 tay1 said you know when a girl likes and when you can flirt. Some of these dudes are just goofy and jump the gun. If a chick just says "good morning" they take that and run with it. Girls will flirt a lil bit with you, buy you lunch one day and that's all I needed to proceed.

How a girl talks to you, certain things she say to give you the greenlight.

CBB638C0-4F29-4A6C-B163-C2062FC56B1E.jpeg

63186ACD-194A-4108-A55D-F1DC4115D3D3.jpeg

Work environments are different. You should be all business on a job, let the game come to you. Like tay1 tay1 said you know when a girl likes and when you can flirt. Some of these dudes are just goofy and jump the gun. If a chick just says "good morning" they take that and run with it. Girls will flirt a lil bit with you, buy you lunch one day and that's all I needed to proceed.

How a girl talks to you, certain things she say to give you the greenlight.

That is still a very slippery slope because everyone doesn't view comments the same universally. this goes for women & men, hence the convo joe brought up about being with your girl & being questioned about "flirting" with another woman when you thought you were having a cordial convo.

We all know the opposite end, where a guy who thinks any woman who compliments anything about him now wants to be with him.

We've all ran across woman who will tell you they just enjoy flirting in general, some may do it to guys they aren't attracted to. If that same guy takes that flirtation as a greenlight, there's a big chance that situation becomes "uncomfortable" as opposed to the same exact exchange with someone they found attractive.

That is still a very slippery slope because everyone doesn't view comments the same universally. this goes for women & men, hence the convo joe brought up about being with your girl & being questioned about "flirting" with another woman when you thought you were having a cordial convo.

We all know the opposite end, where a guy who thinks any woman who compliments anything about him now wants to be with him.

We've all ran across woman who will tell you they just enjoy flirting in general, some may do it to guys they aren't attracted to. If that same guy takes that flirtation as a greenlight, there's a big chance that situation becomes "uncomfortable" as opposed to the same exact exchange with someone they found attractive.

I know girls that might have a man at home and they flirt with dudes for attention but they still attracted to them. That's why they're flirting. It's a big difference between being cordial and flirting. It's easy to see it.

You can apply that to any situation, well you knew what it was working for white folks, so drop that labor lawsuit and take the L. You knew what it was when you were speeding, so take that *** whooping and dust yourself off and keep it moving. That's a real sorry way to go about ****.

No. The stuff you mentioned is completelyyyyyy different than the Royal Family being racist. I would never drop a labor lawsuit or civil lawsuit. That has nothing to do with Britain being racist.

It’s basically about tolerance. Yeah, you don’t like me and I don’t like you but hey, we have to tolerate each other.

Crocodiles and Hippos both inhabit and share the Nile River. They know their boundaries. Get to close and they start clashing. It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom