The Combat Jack Show Thread

If you are a good writer you would also be writing for other people. Your pen doesn’t just fall off. Like how Neyo was also writing for other people.

She was a Clive Davis creation, with a nice name. She’s average at best vocally.

She’s light and plays the piano, so she was easy to push. That’s why people like Jaguar Wright are bitter with the industry. Out of all the India Arie’s, Marsha’s and Angie Stone’s she was the least talented.

No huge label push, and her career falls off a cliff.

Y’all know of any podcasts that discusses hip hop releases. Not by any big publications like Complex or anything. Something thorough.
Dead End Hip Hop

Last edited:
I get some of the criticism about Jay selling tidal because he pushed it as this is for artists, this is for us but at the end of day it's business. Buy low and sell high is common sense. Jay uses his name to making something hot and he cashes out.

And it was a lot of people that **** on tidal and took shots, they can't be the ones saying **** now. I don't subscribe to any streaming service so I never had a dog in the streaming fight.

I get some of the criticism about Jay selling tidal because he pushed it as this is for artists, this is for us but at the end of day it's business. Buy low and sell high is common sense. Jay uses his name to making something hot and he cashes out.

And it was a lot of people that **** on tidal and took shots, they can't be the ones saying **** now. I don't subscribe to any streaming service so I never had a dog in the streaming fight.

The people outraged aren't the ones who actually subscribed.

He said we should support black business regardless and has invested in black companies. The investment in Perch of course was glossed over.

But we're more hypercritical of our own, because too many of us are crabs in the barrel and don't want to see others that look like us succeed if we arent. We will say customer service at black businesses, but then frequent other races who have terrible customer service.

Sevyn Streeter won't pop b/c she looks like a ghoul. Her selfcutsystem.com/make-up-artist been ******* her face up for the better part of decade. He dropped a couple joints last summer that sounded like a go, but every time I see her face it's looks like it's melting. Like a gremlim in the light.

The play play dirty mack is such a thing :lol:

Sevyn Streeter won't pop b/c she looks like a ghoul. Her selfcutsystem.com/make-up-artist been ****ing her face up for the better part of decade. He dropped a couple joints last summer that sounded like a go, but every time I see her face it's looks like it's melting. Like a gremlim in the light.

The play play dirty mack is such a thing :lol:
:lol::lol:
Careful someone in here will kill you for speaking out about a women's appearance on the internet.

But to your point...

ari_face.png

Sevyn Streeter won't pop b/c she looks like a ghoul. Her selfcutsystem.com/make-up-artist been ****ing her face up for the better part of decade. He dropped a couple joints last summer that sounded like a go, but every time I see her face it's looks like it's melting. Like a gremlim in the light.

What did she do to you? There's nothing wrong with how she looks. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom