The Combat Jack Show Thread

Just back to that same sorta delusion that makes overweight dudes go at overweight women. I'm sure he could help folks sharing his journey and ups and downs but you lose all that if you're going to pretend like you're already done and in your prime, and got it under control when you clearly don't. "Just stay off dairy, that's all".

Honestly he’s in a lose-lose situation until he’s wild skinny. He lost weight, but he’s gonna be attached to “child bearing hips” until all the weight is off. :lol:

:rofl: I'm dying at them roasting his multiple music personalities. Legend but not sure if I buy that's what it was from the getgo.

Yeah but he's saying that's how he always was, that Musiq was just one music personality and he always planned to present different ones. Can't say I buy that.

that woulda worked if he debuted personalities in the 90’s and not in the 2010’s when everything was switching up :lol:

leather power ranger trap beat era :lol:

The Throwing Fits Boys do 1 Free 1-2 hr Pod for the DSPs
Way smaller than the JBP but they are plugged with Complex, Barstool, GQ, and alot of the whose who in Fashion

Then on Pateron
- Bonus 30+ mins of the Free podcast (Afters)
- One Podcast f/Patrons
- Newsletter (Deals on clothes, Ebay plugs, small brands etc)
- Video of the Pod (for the 10$ crowd)
- Zoom meetup f/(20$) once a month

They make most of their ends from Merch though.
EeBmTY1X0AE6EyY.jpg-large.jpg

1.jpg
blackstock-weber-loafers-podcast-collab-05.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: Why? Thought it was pretty funny. From his apprehension and Kyrie like non explanations to them roasting him out of frustration and their genuine fandom and support.

:lol: Why? Thought it was pretty funny. From his apprehension and Kyrie like non explanations to them roasting him out of frustration and their genuine fandom and support.
He just seemed uncomfortable explaining everything after they started getting jokes off. It was funny but I couldn’t watch any more. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom