The Combat Jack Show Thread

I knew she got the knife work a year or two ago. Some of these chicks forget to keep the fat off you gotta eat cleanner and workout..all the quar weight going to make the snapback even harder.

Not to turn this into the stay in shape thread but I feel like alot of Women(That I Know) find any and every excuse not to workout/eat somewhat clean..I don't get it. Chicks get kicked out the military just because they cant run a mile and a half in under 15 mins..Fam you aint ran/workout in months but stay out everynigjt, drinking for your fake friends on social media..what did you think was going to happen. And once they have a kid, most of them never make it back, I will never understand the logic and then they buy into waist trainers and flat tummy tea smmmmmmmmmh

If you got big in the first place because of your eating habits and lack of exercise, weight loss surgery is only temporary. Most people I've seen get it end up right back at or near where they were before.

The only thing I don’t get is grown men commenting on women’s bodies unnecessarily. Like it takes you more work to think of a comment than to just scroll. It looks a way to me. If people wanna get big, let em do they thing. Not my close friends or family, so who gives a ****. But that could just be my way of thinking.

The only thing I don’t get is grown men commenting on women’s bodies unnecessarily. Like it takes you more work to think of a comment than to just scroll. It looks a way to me. If people wanna get big, let em do they thing. Not my close friends or family, so who gives a ****. But that could just be my way of thinking.
Son, I feel like I’m in the twilight zone in here. I can’t even put into words how confusing it is to see legit decisions on weight gain/loss and surgery.

The podcast normalized some weird stuff.

Son, I feel like I’m in the twilight zone in here. I can’t even put into words how confusing it is to see legit decisions on weight gain/loss and surgery.

The podcast normalized some weird stuff.
But it’s EVERYWHERE. I had to ask my homegirls if this is how it normally is with men, and they said yeah. I don’t get it at all. Especially when ****** sisters and moms be looking wild too. :lol:

I think she's talking about women, because she has two women centered pods

I think social media has just magnified our natural tendency to joke each other.

Only it's less individualism and everyone wants attention.

Also NT is as far as i'll go as far as sites/social media discussion, ya'll are mostly "normal". Just take a trip to that JBP reddit and see.

One of my favorite things on the internet is seeing men go online & nitpick attractive women, only for their avi's to be enlarged & 99.9 percent of the time the dude going the hardest looks like he's never been close to a woman in real life.

I'm not attracted to the Mandy chick there ain't nothing wrong with her weight

wth mal be talking about?
1614304769213.png

I'm not sure if this fits the podcast description and I haven't kept up w/ it since maybe the 3rd chapter, but what I saw really good. @babyfaceMckie is her socials. I hope that she gets some notoriety from this. Mad dope:

Back
Top Bottom