The Combat Jack Show Thread

Whats the background on that vid? I never thought I'd see Rih in a room with one of the chicks Joe made "Famous" let alone hovering around that close.

Rory been annoying the past two pods.

I thought Joe was annoying with the college talk.

It's ok to talk about shooting dudes, but how dare you talk about college and market your music to college kids.

Saying J Cole wasn't marketed to college kids :lol: Dudes more famous for St John's than Ron Artest and Felipe Lopez.

I thought Joe was annoying with the college talk and he may not like the content.

It's ok to talk about shooting dudes, but how dare you talk about college and market your music to college kids.

Saying J Cole wasn't marketed to college kids :lol: Dudes more famous for St John's than Ron Artest and Felipe Lopez.
The point Joe was trying to make was that it’s safe to market to them.

Where I was annoyed with Rory was that I feel like he understood that but because he was called out last week for being annoying, he was intentionally trying to get under Joe’s skin by purposely misunderstanding his point and constantly saying “this isn’t me being annoying”

The point Joe was trying to make was that it’s safe to market to them. That shouldn’t be a problem though.

I understood his point, but it was stupid.

You get college kids, you get the whole college and HBCU homecoming circuit. Safe bags where you don't have to worry about a promoter paying you or your safety. Much less 18-22 being a central demographic and an opportunity for you to get a fan for life.

Meg's promoted her **** the whole time and was doing crazy college shows.

and Parks must be talking about the white college experience where college kids have all this money and more money than when you aren't in college.

I understood his point, but it was stupid.

You get college kids, you get the whole college and HBCU homecoming circuit. Safe bags where you don't have to worry about a promoter paying you or your safety. Much less 18-22 being a central demographic and an opportunity for you to get a fan for life.

Meg's promoted her **** the whole time and was doing crazy college shows.

and Parks must be talking about the white college experience where college kids have all this money and more money than when you aren't in college.
I’m not saying his point was right. I personally think it’s safe and it kinda dilutes the quality of the music but I wouldn’t say they shouldn’t do it. Rory knew what he was talking about but intentionally took it to another level. He’s been arguing dumb **** for the past two weeks. Like the Meek convo they were having. The In My Lifetime having a bad boy sound convo and so forth. He just argues **** to do so. And be wrong.

She licked Troy Ave's face & now this.

1613939666877.gif

Back
Top Bottom