The Combat Jack Show Thread

Well known that Joe is an egomaniac with good intentions. At least for his friends and the pod.

Joe’s girl pods are doing better than I expected. I think he’ll get the deal he wants if he continues to add to the network.

why do you think so?
Back in the days it was relatively easier to mobilize because we all suffered from the same issue which was racism. We were all in the same boat when it came to that fight as well as most of us being in the same socioeconomic status. A lot of black folk now are doing good to well and now black folks have all sorts of things we’re fighting for which include: racism, homophobia, transphobia, gender wars, among many other things. Basically identify politics makes it harder to unify.

Are they really doing well? Only asking because the Olivia chick just left the pod w/ Mandi and Bridget. Legit only been like 3 or 4 months and she was already fed up over there lol.

Are they really doing well? Only asking because the Olivia chick just left the pod w/ Mandi and Bridget. Legit only been like 3 or 4 months and she was already fed up over there lol.
Doing okay view wise. Olivia looked like she didn’t wanna be there from the jump tbh.

1. Back in the days it was relatively easier to mobilize because we all suffered from the same issue which was racism. We were all in the same boat when it came to that fight as well as most of us being in the same socioeconomic status.

2. A lot of black folk now are doing good to well and now black folks have all sorts of things we’re fighting for which include: racism, homophobia, transphobia, gender wars, among many other things. Basically identify politics makes it harder to unify.
1. Racism was and is a commonality w/ most Blacks in the Americas. I don't see us branching out & having smaller commonalities as a bad thing. I see as the opposite actually, it's growth. Like seeing something as little as wild Black kids today being open about watching anime is something couldn't seen back in 2005.

2. The problem identity politics were heavily undermined and shunned back then, and it's clear as day through pictures, and how older folks speaks.

Imo, the million man march was problematic b/c it throughly showed the lack of unity through the lack of diversity of Black ppl in that attendance.

Back in the days it was relatively easier to mobilize because we all suffered from the same issue which was racism. We were all in the same boat when it came to that fight as well as most of us being in the same socioeconomic status. A lot of black folk now are doing good to well and now black folks have all sorts of things we’re fighting for which include: racism, homophobia, transphobia, gender wars, among many other things. Basically identify politics makes it harder to unify.

Segregation being blatant we knew what it was. Had to work together, build together.

Segregation being blatant we knew what it was. Had to work together, build together.
Exactly. Now every subcategory of black folks have their own allegiances and it sometimes can conflict with the larger fight. We will never see unity in numbers like it was back then. I will say we do have larger support from the diaspora due to how we can connect to others now but like I said, we will never see the kind of unity that once was.

1. Racism was and is a commonality w/ most Blacks in the Americas. I don't see us branching out & having smaller commonalities as a bad thing. I see as the opposite actually, it's growth. Like seeing something as little as wild Black kids today being open about watching anime is something couldn't seen back in 2005.

2. The problem identity politics were heavily undermined and shunned back then, and it's clear as day through pictures, and how older folks speaks.

Imo, the million man march was problematic b/c it throughly showed the lack of unity through the lack of diversity of Black ppl in that attendance.
It can be growth as we don’t have just one issue to deal with. The problem occurs when you prioritize other issues above racism. Racism is and should be the prioritized issue we deal with, no matter your other allegiances.

Also during the times of the million man March, the fight was still ultimately racism. We just weren’t there yet to address other issues.

This..
I got one on IG, dude is a military cop, so hes rules are rules, dont break the law, and you won’t have to worry about the police type weirdos, if you get pulled over have this and that turn the lights on roll down the windows etc..tried to compare the Jan storming of the capitol to the panthers in 1967 in Cali.. All that sound cool kid until you get the right cop on your headtop then that Military ID dont mean nathaniel...
I be trying to tell these delusional dudes, off base out of uniform we look like every other black person

All you gotta tell this fool is if we went to a party full of white people and something came up missing, he the first person they gone look at :lol: :lol:

They said he had to leave and do something for that patreon. He was on the first one.

Oh.

I did kinda cringe when Joe said that "I don't yell with a 90 lb girl" but he say a lot of cringy **** that stays in.

And I do think about how they do business with who gets paid what. Is Joe doing the "Don't worry about it, I'll handle make sure everybody is good".

Back
Top Bottom