The Combat Jack Show Thread

I wonder if it’s now to the point where the average person can’t bank on podcasts anymore. Feels like all the celebrities and entertainers priced out the little people.

1. It can be growth as we don’t have just one issue to deal with. The problem occurs when you prioritize other issues above racism. Racism is and should be the prioritized issue we deal with, no matter your other allegiances.

2. Also during the times of the million man March, the fight was still ultimately racism. We just weren’t there yet to address other issues.
1. I agree.

2. The million march lacked and only called upon the their ideal black man to speak & make decisions for all black ppl all while not inviting all black ppl, and for that reason it was a failure.

There's a reason they couldn't allow MLK to see 40 while Farrakhan is pushing 90.

I get what they saying but they know damn well Meek loves the cameras. Meek is not gonna go the other way if he see the clown show. Meek saw the clown show and was probably like "this is my chance to show IG Ima real _".

I'm glad they brought up dudes "security" :lol:

What real security is gonna allow the person they're protecting to wait outside and start some ****? C'mon man. _'s need to ignore this clown and let him live in his rat cage life.
Yeah rooting for them but i'd never work for dude or let him have anything over me.

They joked about not getting their crypto yet even though Joe has his already :nerd::nerd:

2. The million march lacked and only called upon the their ideal black man to speak & make decisions for all black ppl all while not inviting all black ppl, and for that reason it was a failure.

There's a reason they couldn't allow MLK to see 40 while Farrakhan is pushing 90.

The same mIllion man march than many prominent black women helped organize AND participated in?

1613698616160.png

1613698625927.png
1613698639023.png
1613698793824.png
1613698804160.png
1613698648826.png

You may be a bit misinformed...but the national media + white feminists tried their hardest to make it seem like it was a "Men's Only" meeting...and many black women weren't having it and took the airways and shut that **** down quick.

"calling for men to speak and make decisions for all black ppl" :lol:

I wonder if it’s now to the point where the average person can’t bank on podcasts anymore. Feels like all the celebrities and entertainers priced out the little people.

I think it’s a few ways that this can be perceived and some of it may be dependent on what the new person wants out of podcasting and the actual quality of their content.

A lot of celebs have podcasts, but I do believe that in many cases they aren’t very consistent with how they release episodes. I’d imagine that a lot more of them will be even more inconsistent when outside “opens” again.

If a person is putting out good content and can build their show on some grassroots stuff, it’d only be a matter of time before one of these networks or agencies comes in an tries to monetize.

Podcasting in 2021 looks completely different than what it used to be back in 2015. It’s cool to see that it’s taken more seriously as an outlet/platform, but everybody and their mother has one.

:lol::lol:

Consistency Is the name of the game as well as taking what you’re doing serious. Investing in your brand by not buying cheap equipment, having a gameplan cohost that are jusy as consistent . I always give the up and comers in the sneaker/fashion/hiphop world a listen and it kills me when they have the same talking points as the JBP or when a co host is too cool for school and refuses to project his voice on-the pod. Like bro, go back and listen, no on can hear you, your voice is deep and you talking monotone. Alot of times less is more too, Dudes jump on there and start talking over each other gets annoying and now that folks are using zoom:smh::smh::smh::smh:. Take pride in it and these companies will take you serious. Dudes jump on there drunk rambling about random points and end up deleting the whole ep..Waste of time and energy

The same mIllion man march than many prominent black women helped organize AND participated in?

1613698616160.png

1613698625927.png
1613698639023.png
1613698793824.png
1613698804160.png
1613698648826.png

You may be a bit misinformed...but the national media + white feminists tried their hardest to make it seem like it was a "Men's Only" meeting...and many black women weren't having it and took the airways and shut that **** down quick.

"calling for men to speak and make decisions for all black ppl" :lol:
Oh no, the million man march triggered whole million woman march 2yrs later w/ about the same turn out rate, and it was more successful b/c it wasn't selfish.

Basically told them cats that he wants them to eat, but always remember that he the one feeding em so act accordingly :lol: :smh:

Hate attitudes like that, either do it n shut up or leave me out if it

Apparently told Parks to leave that Zendaya weight comment in, podcast went out and people fired him up about said comment, comes back and says he told _'s to take it out in the first place :smh: :lol:

Edit: bruh said Parks had the gall to bring up the Bitcoin he promised him :lol::lol::lol: (obviously cause it was spiking in value)

I watched it and got the background from reddit. See this is why I hate partial clips, because they use the controversial part.

This wasn't as bad as it seemed and Joe admits he's crazy and they need to overrule him.

I couldn't deal with someone who speaks to me like that, but that's their mans.

In fact I couldn't handle dealing with someone who talks to their hands like that, because my first inkling would be to hit them.

I was wondering this same thing, everybody is getting a podcast and there's but so many hours.

I want to listen to the DMX pod, but that joints three hours. I can listen to three or four other pods in that time.

I watched it and got the background from reddit. See this is why I hate partial clips, because they use the controversial part.

This wasn't as bad as it seemed and Joe admits he's crazy and they need to overrule him.

In fact I couldn't handle dealing with someone who talks to their hands like that, because my first inkling would be to hit them.

I was wondering this same thing, everybody is getting a podcast and there's but so many hours.

I want to listen to the DMX pod, but that joints three hours. I can listen to three or four other pods in that time.

Can you post the link to where you found it on reddit

***** uploaded that mf with The Super Nintendo 8 bit filter ****** getting too creative to pirate this **** :lol:

Oh no, the million man march triggered whole million woman march 2yrs later w/ about the same turn out rate, and it was more successful b/c it wasn't selfish.

You mean the same Million Willion March that Phile Chionesu organized (one of the same prominent black women that worked the MMM I referenced earlier)?

The same Million Woman March where Khadijah Farrakhan spoke at?

Interesting.

:lol::lol::lol:
Fam they recorded themselves having an After Action Review about editing a previous pod?? :rofl::rofl:
Rory really goin through it :smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
I don’t know how they let him ride with that yelling and name calling ****. That always baffled me. Certain stuff you don’t do, especially when it’s on full display for the world to see.
Word I’m just not disrespecting my ******. Even if I’m providing bread for them, I made that choice to do so. I don’t own them nor am I above them. Can’t be talking to men however you want.

:lol::lol::lol:
Fam they recorded themselves having an After Action Review about editing a previous pod?? :rofl::rofl:
Rory really goin through it :smh::smh::smh:
And that's why people need to relax freaking out about patreon content. You still get the same pods free, if you want this extra **** go ahead and pay.

And that 8 bit is hilarious, they should just go ahead and commission a game.

:lol: Not sure how more of the vid helps, he's still berating his friends for not being able to read his mind.

Back
Top Bottom