The Combat Jack Show Thread

Baby momma of the year runner up 2 years in a row Ari Fletcher

4F6349C1-2524-4C53-93F9-82262B3D05C4.jpeg

D91FCF46-C69A-44AE-A045-84291B7510F4.jpeg
Passing around BM’s? :lol:
These *****es getting to the bag one way or another. Can’t even knock it.
They really breaking down THREE Aubrey loosies |l|l|l|l..They about to break down CLB for three weeks when it drops
And let the whole 7 minute Lemon Pepper joint rock, while trying to convince us Ross had no business being on there. :rofl:

Joe must be the contrarian for women listeners over this Royal Family stuff.

Now he's concerned about mental health?

I'm sure black women would be sympathetic over a black dude getting on TV crying about a racist white family he married in to. She thought things would be different because she was light and mixed?

Joe must be the contrarian for women listeners over this Royal Family stuff.

Now he's concerned about mental health?

I'm sure black women would be sympathetic over a black dude getting on TV crying about a racist white family he married in to. She thought things would be different because she was light and mixed?
I see you missed the Elon James White saga on twitter a few years ago. Hold on brb :lol:
CF5763B4-5D6A-4F8B-9407-A33AEA49E470.jpeg
CF5763B4-5D6A-4F8B-9407-A33AEA49E470.jpeg
AA94A216-2209-4334-8954-16F8C2A90210.jpeg
808F145B-3D9C-41EA-B893-6E37F6B72F22.jpeg
186AEDB1-55DF-4833-A0A7-51E4E12DC4F1.jpeg

Every year at thanksgiving he locks his account cuz these tweets are brought back up and he is dragged by black women and men. I wish I could find the tweets commenting from that day.

Idk what Joe said but I think a lot of black folks are over black ppl marrying into non-black families and being surprised they’re racist. Not that they deserve but just like well you should’ve been ready for that.

Last edited:
What a pitiful, pathetic place twitter can be. If we're going with "you knew what it was..." as logic then we may as well stop all these movements now because we all know what it is for all these incidents.

I guess it goes back to girls growing up and wanting to be princesses and the Disney movies that are promoted

but who cares about Meghan Markel. I actually used to watch Suits and didn't.

and we fought Britain over 300 years ago.

Surprise the royal family was racist :lol:

What a pitiful, pathetic place twitter can be. If we're going with "you knew what it was..." as logic then we may as well stop all these movements now because we all know what it is for all these incidents.
I didn’t take it that way. “You knew what it was...” to me is more of not acting hurt or surprised when you see there’s prejudice or racism in her family. Just because she is accepting of your blackness, doesn’t mean grandma rocking with you off the strength.

I didn’t take it that way. “You knew what it was...” to me is more of not acting hurt or surprised when you see there’s prejudice or racism in her family. Just because she is accepting of your blackness, doesn’t mean grandma rocking with you off the strength.
You can apply that to any situation, well you knew what it was working for white folks, so drop that labor lawsuit and take the L. You knew what it was when you were speeding, so take that *** whooping and dust yourself off and keep it moving. That's a real sorry way to go about ****.

You can apply that to any situation, well you knew what it was working for white folks, so drop that labor lawsuit and take the L. You knew what it was when you were speeding, so take that *** whooping and dust yourself off and keep it moving. That's a real sorry way to go about ****.
Damn that’s a good way to break that down. :lol:

what do you think is the best way to go about the situation. I think you can not be surprised and expect funny **** from her family without being angry and hateful in return, because it’s something to be expected in interracial relationships and even friendships to a degree.

:lol: Honestly I don't even care about the royal family so didn't really pay much attention to this, but her experience got to open the international dialogue about racism in British society and royalty so that's a plus, black folks there are getting to share their experience. Look at them scrambling for photo ops now.

:lol: Honestly I don't even care about the royal family so didn't really pay much attention to this, but her experience got to open the international dialogue about racism in British society and royalty so that's a plus, black folks there are getting to share their experience. Look at them scrambling for photo ops now.
Yeah I still don’t know what’s really going on, because I don’t give a ****.

But Rory keep saying Britain is where racism and colonizing started. He hates all them ******. :rofl:

It was a lot of sistahs living vicariously through Megan celebrating like her marrying into that family was some win for black women and black men were haters and toxic if they called it what it was. The little I've seen and heard that girl Megan has never seemed happy or like she was "winning". She probably been dealing with racist jokes and slick comments from day 1. I was watching a documentary on Princess Diana and she was looked down on when she got with some Egyptian dude next thing you know she getting chased down and end up dead. It was rumors that she was pregnant by him. These white folks don't play when it comes to their bloodline.

Nah I gotta disagree. You don't necessarily know that you're walking into a hostile work environment because there are standards and ethics that are supposed to make the workplace fair. You don't necessarily know that you're going to get dog whooped when you get pulled over for speeding. You do, however, have enough wherewithal to deduce that your experience with your white spouse may prove problematic when you admit to having issues with the family while you were in the early stages of dating. In the case of the twitter dude, he definitely knew what it was.

I would give more leeway to Markle because I'd imagine the brits weren't full on blatant with their inherent bias towards someone of color. But I sure as hell wouldn't be **** shocked surprised if that were to eventually be brought to light.

Back
Top Bottom