The Combat Jack Show Thread

Without all the extra woman babble, her answer was pretty clear. If a woman likes you, she makes it known. As men, we just have to pick up the signs.

We grown. If you like someone, tell them. People to old to be out here playing guessing games. Simple as that. It’s not hard to say “I like you”.

In a perfect world, sure.

I’ve had girls flat out ask for sex. I’ve got numbers on a Saturday, and that same
girl wanting to come over the next day and have sex. It’s not even that complicated bro. People just don’t have the courage and/or care too much about others opinions.

I been reading the pods Reddit forum after seeing that clip with Rory and Rosa on Twitter.

apparently ol girl who left the show w/ Mandi and Bridgette left the show because Joe said inappropriate sexual things to her. So his response is to bring Rosa Acosta up there to teach them how to talk to women? :lol: :smh:Got him doing fake damage control posting texts from Karen thanking him for giving black women a safe space to create lol. Wild.

I been reading the pods Reddit forum after seeing that clip with Rory and Rosa on Twitter.

apparently ol girl who left the show w/ Mandi and Bridgette left the show because Joe said inappropriate sexual things to her. So his response is to bring Rosa Acosta up there to teach them how to talk to women? :lol: :smh:Got him doing fake damage control posting texts from Karen thanking him for giving black women a safe space to create lol. Wild.
We just believing random Reddit posts now? :lol:

I’ve had girls flat out ask for sex. I’ve got numbers on a Saturday, and that same
girl wanting to come over the next day and have sex. It’s not even that complicated bro. People just don’t have the courage and/or care too much about others opinions.
As have I, but its a rare enough situation that I get nervous every time it's happened. Girls are just scared (multiple sources confirmed).

Joe should be careful w/ his female employees. He's too touchy and says mad wild ****. He use to always touch Nedeska, & it sounds like he always touches Mal. It doesn't appear sexual, just overzealous, but it could be taken wrong by those unfamiliar w/ him.

The episode when Joe was on their pod was awkward, complete w the weird hug/gyrating hips combo he gave her at the end :lol:

People were in the comments predicting she would leave after that. She did like 2-3 more episodes then dipped lol

Seem like the HR jokes were referencing that situation too. Prolly some truth to it

Rory so damn socially awkward :lol:

1615760404253.png

Rory talking about the Meghan situation we probably the dumbest he’s ever sounded on the show

I know girls that might have a man at home and they flirt with dudes for attention but they still attracted to them. That's why they're flirting. It's a big difference between being cordial and flirting. It's easy to see it.

I hear you but this wouldn't be this large a convo if it's easy to see :lol: , I've always been against smashing joints from work. Been a few occasions where i've linked with some after the fact & was told how often they "flirted" with me to my surprise. Shorty by you a poland spring & i'm supposed to recognize that as the key to her affection ?? :lol:

Then there's the opposite end where a woman s just friendly & dudes take that as an in, now because you misread the situation your sitting here in a messed up situation.

FYI when i say in a situation, i'm not talking about the ****** who be wylin pulling their dicks out or sending unwarranted photos & all that extra ****. I'm talking about the less intrusive stuff that could still make a woman uncomfortable.

I mean shorty who they had on literally said i'm i'm interacting with you that should be a sign..... when asked how men could tell if she was into them

tenor.gif

What did he say wrong?

it was a know it all take; pointless to point out + Joe was right (a rare occasion) he said all that just to try and clean it up by saying he did “care” about certain aspects

and while I wasn’t personally offended I was surprised he was going that hard on a black woman’s (?) mental health in this climate/the trouble the pod gets in

If shorty offs herself (hopefully not) he’d be in there trying to play PC and backtrack :lol:

What did he say wrong?
it was a know it all take; pointless to point out + Joe was right (a rare occasion) he said all that just to try and clean it up by saying he did “care” about certain aspects

and while I wasn’t personally offended I was surprised he was going that hard on a black woman (? :lol:)’s mental health in this climate/the trouble the pod gets in

If shorty offs herself (hopefully not) he’d be in there trying to play PC and backtrack :lol:

Pretty much this. You can’t care but not care at the same time. And the more he explained the situation, the dumber he sounded.

If he leaned back and looked excited they woulda called that man a sicko for 6 months straight :lol:

permanent nasty awards

and while I wasn’t personally offended I was surprised he was going that hard on a black woman’s (?) mental health in this climate/the trouble the pod gets in

Black woman :lol:

It was more him saying that nobody should be surprised that a white family is racist. Something he would know about. And he's also knowledgeable and has animosity towards the royal family. They didn't like Prince Diana because she didn't have a certain status.

And there was nothing wrong with his know it all take, as opposed to the arguments they often have when they don't know **** about the subject?

And I'm also a believer in if her mental health was so fragile she wouldn't go public like this, since she already moved out of the country. Because this isn't going to exactly make the royal family more welcoming and accepting of her.

Honestly I think dude (and you Lowkey :lol:) just wanna say “this really isnt worthy of being as big of a story as it is”

You or him aren’t especially wrong on anything...but it’s just kinda like...eh what’s it hurting for her to get this off

What’s the alternative take you’re getting @ in the last paragraph? She’s making herself a target of the Royal family to get a reality show or something :lol:?

I feel like the **** could get sinister as far as the family getting rid of her if her and dude ever break up.

but Lowkey this feels chatty Patty to even analyze and discuss this much :lol:

Mal gets a lot of flack from them when it comes to women, but he knows the circle they run in & considering the specific kind of women around it seems to make sense most of the time

Mal gets a lot of flack from them when it comes to women, but he knows the circle they run in & considering the specific kind of women around it seems to make sense most of the time

If he said that it would make a lil sense but to be 40 and still have a high school mindset on relationships is crazy. It's many times where he just sound inexperienced dealing with women outside of a pool party atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom