The Combat Jack Show Thread

Justice was less annoying today. He called out Joe's hypocrisy.

I enjoyed todays pod, even though Ice was bugging with saying he doesn't like boom bap production(Premo, Alchemist, Harry Fraud...)

and the time stamps :rofl: I'm glad Joe said something. I noticed it when trying to skip Drake discussions. Some of the time stamps were so off they were longer than the pod.

These arguments TI is having is sort of old, because young dudes aren't celebrating Mobb Deep or 8 Ball & MJG. In New York they aren't praising Tribe or EPMD.

and I like what Jamar said, and he was honest. Go Go is a DC thing, they don't make it for the rest of the world. They make it for DC. New York was making music for New York. So it would be natural to think, what are you doing to OUR music.

and TI is right about music being about emotion, feeling and a connection.

Last edited:
Was a nice change of pace on the podcast. I’ve always been cool and Savon not too bad.

I liked Ice on the pod before. He was up there a few times when Marissa left. I like him because even though I don't agree with him a lot, he doesn't hold back. I can respect that.

1616338486113.png

Amiri truckers still dead

Haven’t listened to Saturday’s episode but Mal can go . Dude so ignorant it’s turned me off to the podcast .

rory has been acting like a ***** lately but he seems to be really going through something so I’ll let that slide lol

Back
Top Bottom