The Combat Jack Show Thread

Glad Big Face said it. You can't be out here looking like a crackhead talking about something from 35 years ago

Mal was in rare form on this pod . Joe don’t wanna let go of that trickin convo.

Mal got Joe, because the London broad kills the purpose of you're paying them to go away.

So you might as well pay $160

Last edited:
I wonder if Joe is going to talk about Wayne selling his masters.

and if he has a different opinion on Wayne doing it

They spend too much time on the disreputable women. Spend 2 secs "shoutout to the corporate women" which isn't even a proper classification because it's a mixed bag, then spend 40 mins on some birds. Which wild since Parks and Rory are in relationships with women they plan to marry.

They spend too much time on the disreputable women. Spend 2 secs "shoutout to the corporate women" which isn't even a proper classification because it's a mixed bag, then spend 40 mins on some birds. Which wild since Parks and Rory are in relationships with women they plan to marry.

Talking about the birds, strippers, IG chicks and pros is more entertaining

When Joe was engaged, they spoke a little more about relationship stuff. But now that he’s dolo, he be ****ting on Rory relationship. Seems like a little projection.

It's obvious Joe paying for p****. He sound like he going through a mid-life crisis. He surrounds himself with 20 something year old IG models that he know f'n this rapper and that rapper so that's all he talks about when it comes to women.

When Joe was engaged, they spoke a little more about relationship stuff. But now that he’s dolo, he be ****ting on Rory relationship. Seems like a little projection.

Rory be ish'n on his own situation though.

That one episode he said he was just sitting in the car for 30 mins befor going in the house, girl called him he like "yeah I'm here". They be asking how's everything at home and dude say stuff like "well I'm surviving. :lol:

It's obvious Joe paying for p****. He sound like he going through a mid-life crisis. He surrounds himself with 20 something year old IG models that he know f'n this rapper and that rapper so that's all he talks about when it comes to women.

He's admitted to it before

Think about the women he deals with, plus dude used to always spend time in strip clubs.

That one episode he said he was just sitting in the car for 30 mins befor going in the house, girl called him he like "yeah I'm here". They be asking how's everything at home and dude say stuff like "well I'm surviving. :lol:

Son ain't ever going to get married

The Cormega Drink Champs 🔥

A lot of grown man talk.

The taking notes and responding :lol:

He was right about the Trag ****. That was some catty ****.

I always felt a lot of times dudes had their own insecurities and why they didn't like you. I've had people not like me for no reason.

I wonder if Joe is going to talk about Wayne selling his masters.

and if he has a different opinion on Wayne doing it

They will probably talk about they kind of talked about how its not necessarily a bad move to sell it when people are offering you 9 figures. 100 Million seems low for the amount of work Wayne has out there but thats the game. A lot of his music had a shorter shelf life.

Wayne should be where Hov was after the Roc break up for real. Dude shifted the genre in so many ways and introduced us to two of the biggest superstars in Hip Hop (last decade). I know Birdman ate well but I would think Wayne already had 100Ms of his own.

At this point, it’s clear Rory is playing a character in my opinion. With all the **** he said, ole girl would’ve been broke up with dude.

At this point, it’s clear Rory is playing a character in my opinion. With all the **** he said, ole girl would’ve been broke up with dude.
He been with his girl a long time she gotta know the deal. They up tho!

What Rory says on the pod is no different then what a lot of dudes be feeling like in relationships tho :lol:.

One of the few things i think Mal gets right on the podcast is his view on relationships. These ****** come in weekly talking about all the **** they can't due, how they be stressed out in the crib & then look at him crazy for not wanting to be in a relationship.

What Rory says on the pod is no different then what a lot of dudes be feeling like in relationships tho :lol:.

One of the few things i think Mal gets right on the podcast is his view on relationships. These ****** come in weekly talking about all the **** they can't due, how they be stressed out in the crib & then look at him crazy for not wanting to be in a relationship.
Rory has definitely been giving it up when it comes to the relationship ****. There’s just no way he hasn’t had that talk with his girl saying “Yo these just jokes. We’re trying to take the pod to the next level” . Like no way he hasn’t mentioned it

Yeah a lot of Mals takes on relationships are spot on while Rory and Joe he on some weird ****. I was flustered when Rory and Joe was trying to get that “has your girl ever spit on you“ topic and they was acting like it was normal.

Rory has definitely been giving it up when it comes to the relationship ****. There’s just no way he hasn’t had that talk with his girl saying “Yo these just jokes. We’re trying to take the pod to the next level” . Like no way he hasn’t mentioned it

Yeah a lot of Mals takes on relationships are spot on while Rory and Joe he on some weird ****. I was flustered when Rory and Joe was trying to get that “has your girl ever spit on you“ topic and they was acting like it was normal.

Forreal dudes were acting like dealing with women like that is a normal everyday thing, I've had chicks angry at me never to the point she would spit on me tho.

But again Joe got a history of wild **** himself so it's understandable why a women would react like that to dude :lol:

Forreal dudes were acting like dealing with women like that is a normal everyday thing, I've had chicks angry at me never to the point she would spit on me tho.

But again Joe got a history of wild **** himself so it's understandable why a women would react like that to dude :lol:
Joe is truly a wild, nasty ***** or he just doing this **** for laughter because the things he’s been saying lately is nuts

You just have to know Rory is dealing with it at home. He be talking wild and a woman will hold some **** you said for a month and ask you about it on some ‘I’m not mad, I was just wondering’ ********.

I know just what he’s going through based on the way he talks about his relationship. Dude be stressed. And the longterm engagement jokes have to sting her. He pays for that **** one way or another. :lol:

They will probably talk about they kind of talked about how its not necessarily a bad move to sell it when people are offering you 9 figures. 100 Million seems low for the amount of work Wayne has out there but thats the game. A lot of his music had a shorter shelf life.

Wayne should be where Hov was after the Roc break up for real. Dude shifted the genre in so many ways and introduced us to two of the biggest superstars in Hip Hop (last decade). I know Birdman ate well but I would think Wayne already had 100Ms of his own.

I'm sure a lot of Wayne's has to do with him needing money and his tax situation.

It's just crazy to me how someone with his run and success in addition to having a successful label would be in the position to need money.

Back
Top Bottom