The Combat Jack Show Thread

passing it to the vulnerable and continuing to overwhelm our healthcare system. if covid has confirmed anything it's how selfish most people really are. i'll be ok but **** everyone else

"If Joe can survive covid anyone can" is funny but a dangerous way to look at the situation and why we're seeing the worst of this **** almost a year later

Either way someone leans their essentially saying **** everyone else tho, the unfortunate Truth is that Covid is going to cause extreme damage no matter what.

We don't shutdown covid numbers go up, we do full shut downs people lose money & businesses, mental health deteriorates & that leads to physical ailments as well. There is no real win in this situation so i can't judge anyone for choosing what works for them.

Either way someone leans their essentially saying **** everyone else tho, the unfortunate Truth is that Covid is going to cause extreme damage no matter what.

We don't shutdown covid numbers go up, we do full shut downs people lose money & businesses, mental health deteriorates & that leads to physical ailments as well. There is no real win in this situation so i can't judge anyone for choosing what works for them.

those that have been moving freely throughout this and acting as if there's no pandemic are the issue. to be fair to Joe an em, that hasn't been their stance. Joe just seems not to give a **** now that he has covid antibodies :lol:

people will continue to lose money and businesses until this thing is under wraps. there needs to be common sense restrictions in place until that happens

as far as the government's role in all of this goes, we should be highlighting how it has clearly failed to provide relief to those struggling the most, not some anti-vaxing conspiracy ****

Parks getting fed up with Mal political takes. :rofl: :rofl:

Parks came with all the spice when he hit Mal with "you take vaccines so that you don't get sick. That's how vaccines work" :lol:

Mal saying the lock downs are a result of politicians having a **** swinging contest. Here come Parks with the "yeah well Rest In Peace to the 3000 people who've died every day this week as a result of covid."

You really gotta peep the slick stuff he says that lets you know he's tired of Mal's dumb ****. :lol:

Mal really one of those dudes who believes he's more profound than he truly is. I can see how him and Joe get along. Birds of a feather.

Parks came with all the spice when he hit Mal with "you take vaccines so that you don't get sick. That's how vaccines work" :lol:

Mal saying the lock downs are a result of politicians having a **** swinging contest. Here come Parks with the "yeah well Rest In Peace to the 3000 people who've died every day this week as a result of covid."

You really gotta peep the slick stuff he says that lets you know he's tired of Mal's dumb ****. :lol:

Mal really one of those dudes who believes he's more profound than he truly is. I can see how him and Joe get along. Birds of a feather.
Parks definitely my favorite when it comes to **** of substance, Joe be tryna talk over him sometimes. :smh:

I agree it sounds slick, but anything sounds slick when you apply logic to a ***** waxing poetic about something he doesn’t know the first thing about.

You gotta be smarter than this. Y’all feeling bad for Jeremih, but in the next breath ranting about how covid restrictions are about some government overlord just not wanting people to work. We sending prayers to Fred the Godson, then talking about how covid-19 restrictions is about people not liking Trump or whatever the logic he thinks he found. Sometimes all you need to do is point out the reality of the situation, and it comes off as snide cause you’re speaking to a dumb ***** who thinks he knows more than he does.

‘YO YOU TAKING THE VACCINE?! BUT YOU NOT EVEN SICK!’

Dumb ******.

I agree it sounds slick, but anything sounds slick when you apply logic to a ***** waxing poetic about something he doesn’t know the first thing about.

You gotta be smarter than this. Y’all feeling bad for Jeremih, but in the next breath ranting about how covid restrictions are about some government overlord just not wanting people to work. We sending prayers to Fred the Godson, then talking about how covid-19 restrictions is about people not liking Trump or whatever the logic he thinks he found. Sometimes all you need to do is point out the reality of the situation, and it comes off as snide cause you’re speaking to a dumb ***** who thinks he knows more than he does.

‘YO YOU TAKING THE VACCINE?! BUT YOU NOT EVEN SICK!’

Dumb ******.

Mal thinks the vaccine is theraflu

What’s going on with Queenzflip? It’s like, they start to hit their stride...then boom. Nothing.

One of the most entertaining pods out.

I'm just now hearing it. Mal really thought vaccines are taking after you get sick.

tenor.gif

Bozo Joe doubting Disney’s reach...:lol::lol:..Just wait til COVID is manageable and they open the world up, they will literally have new content for every day of the week for a year.

Yeah sometimes I wish screenman was better with the screenmanning because The Mandalorian is the top streaming show globally every week. Also The Office on Netflix is #2 which leads into their point.

Mouse Jones is probably the most annoying ***** in the podcast world

dude legit makes me angry

I couldn't mess with dude. He tried hard to take that Tax lane.

You're 5'2 from Long Island, c'mon son.

Bozo Joe doubting Disney’s reach...:lol::lol:..Just wait til COVID is manageable and they open the world up, they will literally have new content for every day of the week for a year.

Yeah sometimes I wish screenman was better with the screenmanning because The Mandalorian is the top streaming show globally every week. Also The Office on Netflix is #2 which leads into their point.

If Joe isn't in to it he thinks others aren't.

That Disney conversation was so cringe. They have 80 mil in a year with one show and them getting in to the more adult lane with R rated movies with their Fox/Hulu stuff is big.

and the only thing screenman and Savon pull up are chicks when they talk about them. I think once I was shocked when they pulled up something without Joe asking.

Back
Top Bottom