The Combat Jack Show Thread

What Rory says on the pod is no different then what a lot of dudes be feeling like in relationships tho :lol:.

One of the few things i think Mal gets right on the podcast is his view on relationships. These ****** come in weekly talking about all the **** they can't due, how they be stressed out in the crib & then look at him crazy for not wanting to be in a relationship.

I don't think Mal or Joe get it right. Both of them opposite extremes. Joe has always been captain save 'em and Mal is like girls got coodies, I've never been in a relationship. Rory is like a decade younger than him and he sounds more realistic.

Mal was like "Oh i would just tell my girl that the other girl that calls all the time is just my friend and everything will be fine"

Rory was telling him "it don't work like that"

Because it don't. Mal be talking like a high school dude that's tryna sound cool but when you 40 it sounds like you just lack experience dealing with females.

Then I just heard Mal say he don't approach women out on the street because if he finds her attractive other men have hollered at her too. :lol:

Kinda reasoning is that? :lol:

An overwhelming majority of social media...is taking it as them being serious. Bad actors and misinformed people are doing this, with the intent of making it seem like Black people make “everything about race” and overplay “the race card”. No better target than Jemele/Cari.

That’s the origin. That’s the intent.

It was clearly a poorly landed joke, based off of social media memes.

2CCAF0CD-1185-44D7-8ACD-B0565241B686.png

That just didn’t land, and got chopped up for ill intent.

But the damage is done.

What's funny on the internet can be corny in person.

Then I just heard Mal say he don't approach women out on the street because if he finds her attractive other men have hollered at her too. :lol:

Kinda reasoning is that? :lol:

What's funny on the internet can be corny in person.
I somewhat understood his reasoning. He’s basically looking at it from “she’s been getting approached all day and probably tired of it, so she not gonna take me serious by the time I walk up to her”. A couple ****** I know think this way. I don’t necessarily agree though, if you got it she gonna be down no matter when you approach.

I think about **** that Parks said sometimes, I'm all picky, but I used to smoke and drink behind dudes who would eat Precious' ***.

I think there was some truth in what all of them said though.

Mal thought only time you take vaccine for anything is if you have the sickness, son didn’t know any vaccine is to help your chances of not catching whatever sickness 🤦🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
I don't think Mal or Joe get it right. Both of them opposite extremes. Joe has always been captain save 'em and Mal is like girls got coodies, I've never been in a relationship. Rory is like a decade younger than him and he sounds more realistic.

Mal was like "Oh i would just tell my girl that the other girl that calls all the time is just my friend and everything will be fine"

Rory was telling him "it don't work like that"

Because it don't. Mal be talking like a high school dude that's tryna sound cool but when you 40 it sounds like you just lack experience dealing with females.

Nah i'm not rolling with this, Yes that CAN be an issue but two grown *** adults should be able to accept their partners having friends. Especially if your not in a committed relationship.

Dudes be looking for women who treat them like a mother instead of a partner, if we gotta have legit issues because another woman hits my phone shorty could bounce to keep it a buck.

Also i'm with Mal in regards to not taking that Vaccine... Parks sitting here talking about the government isn't behind the vaccine as if the ******* health industry of all entities is better :lol:They give zero ****s about people's health just the cash. & NYC is bugging with the restaurant shut downs..... ****** tell me i can'rt go into a restaurant but have BOWLING ally's open with rented shoes/balls etc etc

there is no consistency in these rules

Last edited:
Got invite to clubhouse, it’s a pretty cool concept. Pretty much NT but you speak on it in the different rooms for whatever topic.

I was making fun of it when it first dropped, but I was definitely in Jay’s birthday and the Akademiks rooms like

1607955498257.png

It really depends on who and how you use it, like with anything else.

Mal’s health and Corona takes are the worst, Garbage human

in there every week damn near talkin RIP to so and so who died from covid or prayers to so and so struggling with it. and now want to act like it ain't that serious...

also three grown that don't realize pfizer isn't the US government. but i get it's part of the schitck... people aren't tuning into them for facts or serious topics

in there every week damn near talkin RIP to so and so who died from covid or prayers to so and so struggling with it. and now want to act like it ain't that serious...

also three grown that don't realize pfizer isn't the US government. but i get it's part of the schitck... people aren't tuning into them for facts or serious topics

I understand his rationale to a degree and I agree with some of it. If you aren't elderly and don't have pre-existing conditions there's a 99.9% chance you'll be ok.

The problem is passing it to the vulnerable. He preaches wearing mask, so it's not totally negligent. But it's sort of a **** everybody else attitude.

Got invite to clubhouse, it’s a pretty cool concept. Pretty much NT but you speak on it in the different rooms for whatever topic.
When I mentioned it here earlier a month or two back everyone was in here hating and calling it stupid, saying the people on it are all trash.

Now all I see are posted videos from it and people discussing topics smh.

I understand his rationale to a degree and I agree with some of it. If you aren't elderly and don't have pre-existing conditions there's a 99.9% chance you'll be ok.

The problem is passing it to the vulnerable. He preaches wearing mask, so it's not totally negligent. But it's sort of a **** everybody else attitude.

passing it to the vulnerable and continuing to overwhelm our healthcare system. if covid has confirmed anything it's how selfish most people really are. i'll be ok but **** everyone else

"If Joe can survive covid anyone can" is funny but a dangerous way to look at the situation and why we're seeing the worst of this **** almost a year later

Back
Top Bottom