The Combat Jack Show Thread

How is the full question any better?

It’s clearly, a corny *** Joke. The context is, on Social Media all week after the Nate/Paul fight....people were jokingly saying that fight looks like racism on that medium, it worked.

It ain’t hit the same on this medium.

How is the full question any better?

The snippet made it seem like it was a serious question and he got offended. In the full clip you clearly see they're joking, including Jake Paul, even after they asked the question.

The show in general is supposed to be comical, whether it was actually funny is a separate convo

These right wingers been finessing us heavy the last few years with **** like this. We, for whatever reason, fail to see through it, fall into the dumb **** and then start tearing each other down while they sit back and laugh :smh:

Last edited:
Honestly back in the day found myself disliking her too till I stopped and asked why? I had no reason to, male sports media personalities spout off nonsense daily to the point they don't even have to tell the truth anymore. Some real sports weirdo ****.

Respect.

She is corny at times but who isn't?

People really go hard at her for the reasons you stated.

I was going to the Essence Fest this year and I was legit looking forward to being able to talk one on one with her. Covid came.

But I will always mess with her..

The snippet made it seem like it was a serious question and he got offended. In the full clip you clearly see they're joking, including Jake Paul, even after they asked the question.

The show in general is supposed to be comical, whether it was actually funny is a separate convo

These right wingers been finessing us heavy the last few years with **** like this. We, for whatever reason, fail to see through it, fall into the dumb **** and then start tearing each other down while they sit back and laugh :smh:

More facts.

Do We want to get into the “reasons”, we be falling for these? Or no? :nerd: :nerd:

That may be a larger convo for another medium.

Who started the “black men are the weakest link” topic? I’m not arguing it, but I would love some real examples and reasons. Hate when **** is thrown into the universe with no nuance.

I didn't take it as a serious question, because they were laughing.

I took it as a question that wasn't on anyones mind, and considering the climate, shouldn't have been asked.

Who started the “black men are the weakest link” topic? I’m not arguing it, but I would love some real examples and reasons. Hate when **** is thrown into the universe with no nuance.
Twitter. And then people run with it based on their respective ideologies they have.

I didn't take it as a serious question, because they were laughing.

I took it as a question that wasn't on anyones mind, and considering the climate, shouldn't have been asked.

An overwhelming majority of social media...is taking it as them being serious. Bad actors and misinformed people are doing this, with the intent of making it seem like Black people make “everything about race” and overplay “the race card”. No better target than Jemele/Cari.

That’s the origin. That’s the intent.

It was clearly a poorly landed joke, based off of social media memes.

2CCAF0CD-1185-44D7-8ACD-B0565241B686.png

That just didn’t land, and got chopped up for ill intent.

But the damage is done.

An overwhelming majority of social media...is taking it as them being serious. Bad actors and misinformed people are doing this, with the intent of making it seem like Black people make “everything about race” and overplay “the race card”. No better target than Jemele/Cari.

That’s the origin. That’s the intent.

It was clearly a poorly landed joke, based off of social media memes.

2CCAF0CD-1185-44D7-8ACD-B0565241B686.png

That just didn’t land, and got chopped up for ill intent.

But the damage is done.

A lot of people are stupid. The problem is It shouldn't have been asked. There's a lot more jokes to get off from Nate. How is THAT the one you come up with? Considering the racial climate.

They didn't read the room, and she normally doesn't when it comes to black men.

Seemed like a pretty clear joke to me. People just don’t like Jemele and that’s of her own doing but people overreacting with this one.

A lot of people are stupid. The problem is It shouldn't have been asked. There's a lot more jokes to get off from Nate. How is THAT the one you come up with? Considering the racial climate.

They didn't read the room, and she normally doesn't when it comes to black men.

EYE agree.

I don't think SHE (we) should be making THOSE types of jokes with "company around."

That is my issue with the (dumb) joke.

Never had a issue with Jemele before. Her and Jackie McMullen know their sports. The problem with Jemele now is she's gone into that over the top feminism BS. That black men have all this privilege talk. _'s got so much privilege we're still enemy #1 in America. The normal male and female dynamic ain't no real privilege. Tangibles are privilege.

Joe spending the last 4 podcasts tryna figure out who he can beat in a Verzus and the competition getting weaker each time is hilarious :lol:
That might be their funniest bit right now. I died laughing at Rich Boy (who I'm actually a fan of). Joe should finally have someone he can beat tho.

Back
Top Bottom