The Combat Jack Show Thread

They had to. That's like not even offering Steph an extension or something. Gotta lock him up for the next few years.

Watching the 85 with the pour minds girls. These girls is stupid birds. Gold digging **** that’s cool with being cheated on if a ***** got bread. :rofl:

:lol: Oh you mean there are consequences for your actions Saigon? I know people dislike ebro and rosenberg but this man ran on stage at one of their events and assaulted their hired performer. I'm keeping the Mobb Deep relationship over Saigon.

:lol: Oh you mean there are consequences for your actions Saigon? I know people dislike ebro and rosenberg but this man ran on stage at one of their events and assaulted their hired performer. I'm keeping the Mobb Deep relationship over Saigon.

Nah. It happened pretty much how Saigon said. He ain't run on stage on some f'ery. He was performing, Havoc was right beside him rocking with him and at the end one of Mobb Deep's homeboy security dudes grabbed Saigon while he was leaving and all hell broke loose. Because of that they did value Mobb Deep over Saigon which is understandable but he ain't go up there tryna start ****.

Watching the 85 with the pour minds girls. These girls is stupid birds. Gold digging **** that’s cool with being cheated on if a ***** got bread. :rofl:
I think that's all women tbh. If you got your **** together especially if you got some money they don't care about being cheated on if it's not blatant in they face and you coming back burning them and ****.

I like Jemele and Cari, they've both said real **** on ESPN before leaving but they have gone so over the top with this "Ima a women, I have a voice!!". Just saying anything, hiding behind "don't silence me". People are starting to not take them serious. They both need to relax and calm it down.

It was cringe without context but seeing it was sort of planned all around, with the nice edit released garnering so much attention makes it brilliant.

Jemele was joking....but that **** was cringe and dumb. Even the laugh and **** just seemed awkward.

White men HATE Jemele tho. She’s often spoken truth to power. And got fired for it....while ESPN elevated Will Cain.
I don’t think Jemele is that well liked in certain black crowds either

that #tweetlikejemele hash tag had some traction to it.

that #tweetlikejemele hash tag had some traction to it as well as some truth.

Shes mostly right :lol:. She’s leaned into some of the “black men are the weakest link” nonsense (which is divisive as hell, but her criticisms in the context of those, sometimes are on point. It’s a mixed bag)...but overall...she calls it how it is. She’s unapologetic.

Again, she’s real easy to dislike. The Tariq’s and Umar’s of the world will paint her as a bed wench or something. And the racist will paint her as a racist :lol:. It’s the weird intersection of some mysoginy and racism that people do not want to be real about, because it takes some reflection. Like, I’ve seen people chop up her clip of her saying she asked Michael smith out, and he kinda ain’t pick up on the hint...as her “hating black men”. When that is not the case at all. People (like the post above) will cherry pick whatever they can find, to paint her in a negative light. And on some real ****, it’s wild seeing who’s beginning to do it, and who’s aligning with who.

that #tweetlikejemele hash tag had some traction to it.

#tweetlikejemele and #istandwithjemele were trending simultaneously, those were both about supporting her, not clowning her

It started when she got suspended for the Jerry Jones/Flag ****

#tweetlikejemele and #istandwithjemele were trending simultaneously, those were both about supporting her, not clowning her

It started when she got suspended for the Jerry Jones/Flag ****
It may have originated from that but a lot of the tweets I saw seemed like they were jokes of course but in a mocking way.

Honestly back in the day found myself disliking her too till I stopped and asked why? I had no reason to, male sports media personalities spout off nonsense daily to the point they don't even have to tell the truth anymore. Some real sports weirdo ****.

See. ....I love this. Self reflection.

I know you being real, cuz I felt the same too :lol:. It starts with the idea that “this broad doesn’t even know what she’s talking about”, in regards to sports. That’s the base. The level of attractiveness then comes in. Then when she makes a controversial take and stands on it. ..people on either side of that do not know how to act :lol:.

Cari, for real doesn’t know much about sports. She’s acknowledged this herself. On the converse, Jemele actually does. Cari is more attractive, less confrontational and more of a stand in/moderator type. Jemele isn’t.

It’s really hard for people to see a Black woman, who isn’t classically attractive....but is smart, with instincts and able to call out what she feels....without being apologetic or compromising to anyone’s ego. She should chill on the black men are the weakest link vibes. But she should not chill on calling out problematic *****s. That’s the nuance she needs to get.

Other than that, Jemele is usually on point.

So they posted this with full context days ago, and somebody clipped that part out

Now we got black ppl coming at Jemele, for a white dude who would debate you down about his right to say _ :stoneface:

We gotta stop falling for it

How is the full question any better?

So they posted this with full context days ago, and somebody clipped that part out

Now we got black ppl coming at Jemele, for a white dude who would debate you down about his right to say _ :stoneface:

We gotta stop falling for it

Exactly. Almost the same **** as the Katrina Pierson/Ice Cube **** :smh: :lol:

The OG post, got AMPLIFIED from here.

Of course, it was posted without context....to do, exactly THIS. Now take a closer look at the profile of the person who amplified it. Click on her bio. See who, and what is aligned with.

9D1AFC10-76E8-44D6-A995-7677A517BF72.png

I made a post yersterday, about how you can selectively amplify and spread whatever narrative you want. With the right traction. It’s true as hell.

I could start an account and say...Mariah Carey is really a 97 year old Russian woman. And if enough people want to believe that, and it gets amplified enough....it becomes some type of “truth” to a large audience :lol:

Back
Top Bottom