The Combat Jack Show Thread

Watching that pod episode that Mal got his hair free. I don’t think it looks that bad, still got the shape up and all. But the memes funny af. :lol:

Watching that pod episode that Mal got his hair free. I don’t think it looks that bad, still got the shape up and all. But the memes funny af. :lol:

I'm just not sure it's age appropriate, but that's for me personally 🤷‍♂️

I don't do **** like wear ripped jeans and find it odd when dudes above 30 wear certain hairstyles.

Like when dudes get 35 and decide to grow locs.

I'd like someone to interview Jay and ask him about it. Is it supposed to be some artsy ****?

Yo.

This Super Mario hottake got me rollin :lol:

The Princess never really wanted to be saved. :lol:

Koopa had a flying ship and real estate. She wanted to go :rofl:

1606785852033.png

Smfh! Y’all put me up on this 85 south show the last cpl pages.
**** so damn funny but I don’t even know what platform they’re on...I just come in here hoping somebody posts new episodes

They post all they **** on their YouTube

ironically they just posted an episode wit Dro just now

They post all they **** on their YouTube

ironically they just posted an episode wit Dro just now

Dro and these cats about to be straight comedy. :lol:

No DC? Need him there for that Westside energy. That ***** get happy as hell when it’s someone from his part of town lol.

Damn I just saw DC not in for this one. You right though. Homie get giddy as hell when he get to talk about Cascade and being on MLK :lol:

I'm just not sure it's age appropriate, but that's for me personally 🤷‍♂️

I don't do **** like wear ripped jeans and find it odd when dudes above 30 wear certain hairstyles.

Like when dudes get 35 and decide to grow locs.

I'd like someone to interview Jay and ask him about it. Is it supposed to be some artsy ****?
I never thought about that. But if you not balding, why not let it grow? Or should you be clean cut once you older?

I disagree, if I still had a full hairline I would make full use of my hair for the rest of my life, and so should anyone who is still flourishing over 30.

I been thinking to grow my hair out for a while now but idk what I’d do with it. Legit been rocking some variation of a fade since I was like 2 years old. :lol:

I been thinking to grow my hair out for a while now but idk what I’d do with it. Legit been rocking some variation of a fade since I was like 2 years old. :lol:
Do it son. I grew mines just to say I grew it for the future. Stay braided or twisted now. Don’t see myself going back to waves.

Last edited:
I disagree, if I still had a full hairline I would make full use of my hair for the rest of my life, and so should anyone who is still flourishing over 30.

I'm from the Barry Sanders school of acting like you've been there before. If you have a full hairline, you're used to it and show it off. I'd show off my Paul George.

Some of these dudes act like women who just got their body done, and start posting nothing but bikini and spandex pics.

Like how Lewis Hamilton got the Tyga special, grew his hair out and immediately got braids.

Started growing my hair 29. This my second set of Locs but for the vast majority of my life I have short hair.

I don't know exactly why Hov did it at 50 plus but I did it at that time cause I knew it would get harder to do as I got older, **** I might not even have the chance.

Love it now tho. I don't see me cutting my hair til I'm in my 40s at least.

Back
Top Bottom