The Combat Jack Show Thread

:rofl::rofl:
Shea Butter Trumper

C3F528E4-B168-4EA9-A3D9-DB8FD3505020.jpeg

This **** straight to me

but I can also see why Mal and Joe would overrate it and think this the greatest **** ever :lol:

Probably a bad performer, but i'd say more talented, just haven't put it together completely yet. Reminds me of someone like thug who can hear melodies but might not be the best artist.

:lol: “My boutique not taking off”

This is why I let the girl know I'm feeling her but I don't be pushing to smash.

Too many girls act like they doing _'s a favor by having sex. Had one tell me recently "My friends and stepsister said I'm spoiling you with sex". :lol:

You asked me for sex, you ask when can you sleepover

gdU2RMPq.jpg

Last edited:

:lol: “My boutique not taking off”

It's hard raising a daughter today with all the outside influences and birds propped up like they're winning.

Too many of these chicks expect men to take of them to make up for their father, like it's the 1950's.

It's hard raising a daughter today with all the outside influences and birds propped up like they're winning.

Too many of these chicks expect men to take of them to make up for their father, like it's the 1950's.
Damn near gotta raise your kid in a bubble if you don't want a bird.

My son is 3 and I'm really hoping my next kid is a girl. I can't wait to raise a female hustler. I know it's an uphill battle but whenever I see a chick with a good head on her shoulders and not heavily influenced by social media I know she's a killer and I love it.

This is why I let the girl know I'm feeling her but I don't be pushing to smash.

Too many girls act like they doing _'s a favor by having sex. Had one tell me recently "My friends and stepsister said I'm spoiling you with sex". :lol:

You asked me for sex, you ask when can you sleepover

gdU2RMPq.jpg
Don't ever let them treat you like you're the sex fiend. I love sex but i've never had a damn out of body experience like they do.

You'd be surprised how many women don't know how to handle a dude that isn't motivated by smashing. Its sad man.

You can quickly find out what a chick has to offer to a relationship when sex ain't what you're chasing.
The wild horny n thirsty cats got everybody out here lookin crazy :smh: ....Chicks be legit befuddled if you not jumpin thru hoops for the P or not pressed to smash like that ain’t normal :lol:

Back
Top Bottom