The Combat Jack Show Thread

I have a feeling that they edited it that way. I’m sure some serious topics were talked about though.

Bringing this here...

This episode is really good, because they break down the **** in Dallas and how it started and escalated to being out of control for kids looking for a family unit.

All of this Dallas **** started over a music slight and they weren't even enemies :smh: and now peoples girlfriends are being shot and **** is being burned down.

Doggie Diamonds was up there last week talking about the influence of movies(Colors, Boyz and Menace) and the music on the rest of the country. Initially we thought they were soft, why re you beefing in condos and palm trees and 80 degree sunny weather. Movies and music changed perspective. Damn, we wish we could do drive bys, that looks cool.

That's why these dudes in New York saying GDK, yeah you might think that's cool in New York, but do you ever plan on doing shows in Atlanta, DC, VA? You just aren't going to have problems in Chicago.

Joe's lil boy just walking around while they talking about all this beef and killing. :lol:

This is a sensitive subject, because I don't do kids and also have family. Joe's kid seems autistic, so they're treating him like a baby and like he can't understand what's going on around him. I'm sure this isn't the first and last. Hopefully they're getting him extensive help.

It wasn't a good look though and I'm sure Joe is going to take heat in his precious clubhouse for it 🤷‍♂️

btw I'm tired of hearing about that ****.

The Gucci break down by 21's manager was cool, and I understand that. I'm a Lakers fan, so I'm going to root for the Lakers. When you see it's all staged it takes away from Gucci's "win" and you have to judge it for the music. 21's reaction after they did So Icey I'm sure was different.

I'm also tired of hearing about clubhouse. I genuinely hope they catching a bag for the promo they've been doing for it.

My homie is in clubhouse and he has no involvement in the music industry so obviously people outside the industry have found a way around it. It just seems like if they want the exclusivity that Joe previously mentioned they wouldn't talk about it publically for weeks on end. **** got me ready to break rule number 1 of NT and just start talking about the board EVERYWHERE.

I'm also tired of hearing about clubhouse. I genuinely hope they catching a bag for the promo they've been doing for it.

My homie is in clubhouse and he has no involvement in the music industry so obviously people outside the industry have found a way around it. It just seems like if they want the exclusivity that Joe previously mentioned they wouldn't talk about it publically for weeks on end. **** got me ready to break rule number 1 of NT and just start talking about the board EVERYWHERE.
App wasn't made for the music industry specifically at all, they actually came on after. More artists and managers are joining everyday.
They are starting to let too many random people in, and now private clubhouses are starting to appear.

App wasn't made for the music industry specifically at all, they actually came on after. More artists and managers are joining everyday.
They are starting to let too many random people in, and now private clubhouses are starting to appear.

I know that it was for tech people (which is likely how my man's got in). I work in tech but I'm not begging to use no app. Honestly social media is a disease I'm trying my best to keep to a minimum. The older I get the more I be cool with just NT. Not enough thots on here but it's probably better for the community. Real dialog happens instead of people just beasting over chicks and gassing up their egos.

Saw Conway giving props to Carlos (Classic Material NY). Shoutout to Carlos, good dude. Dude has been repping Griselda for a long time.

And Pio with the cameo. Oh ****!

Yeah they talk about club house as if it’s some super elite , dope ****.

they need to have them as a sponsor the way they talk about it

used it a couple of times and I can’t rock with it .

I listen to podcast for pretty much 8 hours while I’m at work , no way I’m bout to spend my free time listening/ talking to random ****** about “the culture” for hours.

That convo was rough..Joe cannot be wrong :lol::lol:

Actually it was the opposite.

Rory was wrong and Parks and Joe were trying to tell him.

It's based on people and that **** is free. They need to either charge for Clubhouse(who is going to pay for it) or make money off advertising or sales. Which requires people.

Twitter wasn't making money for years, and was getting money on the promise of money and they finally became a IPO. The reason Facebook and IG add stuff is to get members.

That SoHo house was a terrible comparison, because they can survive of exclusivity, because they charge their existing members for everything in addition to membership. So they can survive on 30,000 members, because they're charging them for membership plus rooms, food...

Is Rory going to pay for an app that has everything they have on Twitter for free?

Back
Top Bottom