The Combat Jack Show Thread

Screen man is useless. Joe has to tell him to do his job.

If they're talking about Bria Myles he's quick to pull her up though :lol: Dude still had her pic up 15 minutes later.

The Westside discussion is interesting. I can see why he signed with them now. He's looking at how both 50 and Em had movies and they were pushed to the top. Plus he was looking at their work ethic, story and product. Problem is he hasn't looked at the last 10 years of Shady and how inept they've been.

When he said Marshall wasn't putting out music and all of a sudden he started releasing stuff :lol: So it's obvious he felt like Em started caring only about himself.

Cool that West is off and that must be who Conway was talking about the other day, but he only owes them one more album. I wonder who the next artist Shady will sign that will be duped.

and Meg releasing a debut album again :ohwell: They kill me with that.

Royce calling to vent :lol:

Had some funny moments today. Masego :lol:

That Future conversation made no sense, because he won't say **** about Drake doing it and Future and Uzi's demographic is a whole lot closer together. Drake works with mad random people that are far from his lane.

Joe must be upset because Lori Harvey didn't respond to his DM's and then got with Future.

Shady got my guy Boogie who actually had a dope last album. Hoping he makes it always from there.

I forgot all about him :smh:

Joe always giving his opinion as facts without having facts. :lol:

Future had Uzi on Too Much Sauce back in 2016. That was before Bad And Boujee and XO tour life. This ain't some random collab out the blue because somebody is hot. They really need to have people on the podcast that knows a lil bit about southern rappers.

Let's remember Joe is the same dude that was saying Future is not a superstar and he could never perform on SNL by himself when Future was already on SNL the year before by himself. He just need come clean about his major problem with Future because all this dancing around it and "No, I love Future" makes him look phony. It's been going on for years now.

Happen to watch this, because I saw he had Boosie talk about Von

The hypocrisy in his statements are crazy. You don't want to talk to Lupe on the phone like a man, because he might record and edit your conversation. You'd rather DM? huh? And your damn job is recording an editing and adding a headline.

What's going on?

The old dudes are beefing?

The only thing Flip did was show that dudes weren't really that close, and were only close because they had to be in jail.

What's going on?

The old dudes are beefing?

The only thing Flip did was show that dudes weren't really that close, and were only close because they had to be in jail.
I’m not knowledgeable enough to speak on it but apparently a falling out between some of the bloods he’s interviewed over the times

I’m not knowledgeable enough to speak on it but apparently a falling out between some of the bloods he’s interviewed over the times

I thought it already happen, but they sort of repaired things.

They had problems with Soul B

Stakkstone had problems with CK. CK laid hands on him after their interview.

Stakk had problems with Flip. CK has had ongoing problems with Flip.

and Killer Kev remains crazy

Wildkat got turned in to Wildrat and got exposed

Mel Kross is the only one who seemed to have some sense

and I heard Webb is supposed to be home soon

Back
Top Bottom