The Combat Jack Show Thread

Not taking any **** pills unless I’m over 50. **** crazy as hell young people taking them. I don’t need them and hopefully I don’t for a while.

It’s wild how many people feel bad and hope Tax gets out. He’s dumb as ****, a true moron. I don’t have any interest in hearing him again.

Von wasn’t tryna hear that ***** preach about real estate. :lol:

EDIT: Von would of been good on Joe Budden podcast too. Joe making jokes about street **** would of been :rofl:

I’d chance a bet that more street dudes have more self awareness than we think. They just don’t see a way out. Like he said, it’s the last man standing and you’re either going to die or get sent to jail. They know **** is a never ending cycle, they just don’t know another way out.

Last edited:

Puts things in perspective for me

The two undercover off duty security started shooting

and Asian Doll is a ****in nut, she's on some Ghost **** :lol:

Last edited:
Mal and him making excuses for Drake's raisins in his Mac & Cheese :smh:

Rory saying there's nothing that you can do to prevent dead teeth in your mouth? WTF :ohwell:

Van Jones :lol:

I still don't know if dude is acting or if he's really just a gullible and naive _.
He’s an actor. He does this **** any time he thinks he’s covering a big moment on CNN.

Not even trying to be funny, I’ve just noticed a long tome ago that he plays up the ‘role’ he thinks he fills on CNN, and only uses those moments to bring attention to himself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom