The Combat Jack Show Thread

He "allegedly" killed someone

Would you want the killer of your friend or family member out?

To be fair, most of the accounts suggest that Troy and Banga approached Tax that night Of that’s what’s substantiated, there’s a self defense argument that could be made. But we don’t have all the facts made public yet so who knows how that will play out.

Realistically speaking though, I wouldn’t hold my breath on Tax getting out any time soon.

"I'm in jail but at least I'm not Banga"

Yep

To be fair, most of the accounts suggest that Troy and Banga approached Tax that night Of that’s what’s substantiated, there’s a self defense argument that could be made. But we don’t have all the facts made public yet so who knows how that will play out.

Realistically speaking though, I wouldn’t hold my breath on Tax getting out any time soon.

Troy was performing and on the bill. He was supposed to be there. He was invited there, because of his relationship with TI.

It was Tax's gun. Tax knew Troy was going to be there, thus the gun. Tax was Casanova's guest.

Of course it was going to be a confrontation after the previous year. Tax would have talked **** on his pod if it wasn't.

and let's not forget the Maserati incident which I'm sure initiated them picking up Tax earlier than planned.

no but banga Ain’t my friend or family member and this really stem from Troy approaching Tax lol

This ain't the movies or tv and nothing is really funny about the situation

You do go out and that belief could apply then, since you find dudes shooting and bringing guns in public venues so funny.

Naw busta seems like a good dude he just commanded respect the entire interview so he could properly articulate his thoughts plus he was drunk too

He's really not, I've been hearing he's not for the past two decades to the point it can't be a coincidence, because it comes from different people.

In fact I haven't heard many positive stories on him. It's different when he can get something from you or you're somebody. He's been caught on camera a few times, because this is more of a cell phone and video era, and people chalked it up to roid rage.

Just like the part where he said he almost got in to it with someone young enough to be his son.

Troy was performing and on the bill. He was supposed to be there. He was invited there, because of his relationship with TI.

It was Tax's gun. Tax knew Troy was going to be there, thus the gun. Tax was Casanova's guest.

Of course it was going to be a confrontation after the previous year. Tax would have talked **** on his pod if it wasn't.

And Troy would have got off him popping his **** in Tax face and Tax doing nothing about it all thru his next mixtape :lol:

Everyone involved was playing a silly game and got a silly prize respectively

He's really not, I've been hearing he's not for the past two decades to the point it can't be a coincidence, because it comes from different people.

In fact I haven't heard many positive stories on him. It's different when he can get something from you or you're somebody. He's been caught on camera a few times, because this is more of a cell phone and video era, and people chalked it up to roid rage.

Just like the part where he said he almost got in to it with someone young enough to be his son.
He's always telling those stories, at some point you gotta realize it ain't just all them people.

bruh I was telling my bro’s I wanna try that **** one day but I’m still in my 20’s so they was like that **** gon make my heart buss or some crazy **** 😂
You be ard. You don’t need it. But if you got a Lor shorty you really trying to put it on...one of those going have you on your 2000, Prime Shaq ****.

Undefeated :pimp:
Yo they got like a pack of 7. It should last you like 7-10 months if you using it for that special night. Don’t be wild with it, just use it when you in that mode. Trussssss.

Yo they got like a pack of 7. It should last you like 7-10 months if you using it for that special night. Don’t be wild with it, just use it when you in that mode. Trussssss.

Im tellin ya.

Yall hearts gonna pop out your chest messing with that stuff :lol:

You ain’t get hit with the blue chew. And it shows! :lol:

We be ard. Everything in moderation. I can first hand say...good results, great feedback, clingy jawns. 🥴

What bout yo heart tho? I be a lil nervous when my heart beat too fast after smokin but then I realize I’m just high af

Few times I tried it, no ill effects. I been ard. Stay away from the Gas station **** tho. I think that’s the ****, that’ll really **** you up.

Water, a lil bit of tree, working out, drink of choice, some of that maca root **** - them holistic ****** be talmbout.....and the occasional chew. You be Gucci!

What bout yo heart tho? I be a lil nervous when my heart beat too fast after smokin but then I realize I’m just high af
Few times I tried it, no ill effects. I been ard. Stay away from the Gas station **** tho. I think that’s the ****, that’ll really **** you up.

Water, a lil bit of tree, working out, drink of choice, some of that maca root **** - them holistic ****** be talmbout.....and the occasional chew. You be Gucci!
Weirdly enough, the chew lowered my blood pressure. No weird side effects either. And I was taking them before I got back to working out and eating right. Just use in moderation. Oh yeah RIP sleazyy RIP sleazyy got the supplement stack for this too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom