The Combat Jack Show Thread

It is. It’s good though. Busta controls the room. “I’m not asking for y’all to stop taking”.
“whoever’s cell phone that is needs turn it off”.
‘***** you don’t have to agree with my opinion. Get out.’

:rofl:

He asked the room if they got what he was saying, and like 70 dudes started agreeing and shaking their heads in unison.:rofl:

Last edited:
I was wondering that also

It was dope how he started naming Violator employees

I'm torn on Busta, because I've heard for years dude is an ******* from first hand accounts, but he gives off another image in interviews

I always thought his management/agents failed him, because dude really needs to be on some Sam Jackson, James Earl Jones and Morgan Freeman voice of god type ****. He should be doing mad voice overs. Hell, they have Common doing them.

Great interview. I caught the end yesterday.

That Chris Lighty portion was heavy. Never really looked much into the story, but always heard people were skeptical of his suicide. Busta said a lot without getting so deep.

bruh I was telling my bro’s I wanna try that **** one day but I’m still in my 20’s so they was like that **** gon make my heart buss or some crazy **** 😂

You be ard. You don’t need it. But if you got a Lor shorty you really trying to put it on...one of those going have you on your 2000, Prime Shaq ****.

Undefeated :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom