The Combat Jack Show Thread

Them samples definitely cutting into the splits. :lol:

Between I'll Be Missing You and Lucid Dreams, Sting bout to make millions sitting on his hands.

Fields of Gold by Sting still gets constant replay from me lol

Anybody else thought the Wrestler and the Musician were the same guy ?

That Erykah Badu story sound like that **** off Boomerang. Strangé.

tenor.gif

I hate it got to a point that Snoop had to apologize (he should) cuz now it makes Gayle really look like a victim. It was very classless to question someone else on the actions of someone else so close to their unexpected death. She was wrong for that and that should’ve been the focus not the “death threats” she was getting or her being really upset being called on her ********

Also I didn’t know about her co-anchor stuff and that she was still friends with him. The ******* nerve of her. That should’ve been the conversation but it was lost in calling out Snoop.

I hate it got to a point that Snoop had to apologize (he should) cuz now it makes Gayle really look like a victim. It was very classless to question someone else on the actions of someone else so close to their unexpected death. She was wrong for that and that should’ve been the focus not the “death threats” she was getting or her being really upset being called on her bull****

Also I didn’t know about her co-anchor stuff and that she was still friends with him. The ****ing nerve of her. That should’ve been the conversation but it was lost in calling out Snoop.

It ruined a real conversation by him acting a buffoon. I called what was going to happen at the beginning.

It ruined a real conversation by him acting a buffoon. I called what was going to happen at the beginning.
Yeah the issue was his response. Everything people say they wanted from this situation didn't happen because of the sequence he set off in the wrong direction, so don't tell me "there was nothing wrong with it".

Back
Top Bottom