The Combat Jack Show Thread

It’s sad these woman on ig
Ain’t got nothing to give
Or contribute to the world
But scantily clad pics
And ******** vids

They should have used T-Rex for the pic :lol:

My man was like you're sweating, let me hydrate you some with a shot :rofl:

And he was making more noise than she was.

I wish I could unsee that.

Reminds me of Tax saying shorty’s too blood.

Once you start making your way out of that life, you have to create way more separation between yourself and the streets.

I was just thinking about her, haven't really heard a lot about her the last couple months. That's wild.

NYPD used the RICO system to take down the damn mob idk why these bloods, crips, and gd's make it so damn easy by posting all the evidence on social media. They gonna lock your *** up
social media the government thats all it is
i just use ig to look at memes
new food spots
news
and old dominican grandma thots who got surgery
u won't catch me posting anything incriminating
on that damn thing

2020 ain’t been good for NY bangers. This is like the third sting I’ve heard of so far this year

Female Tax. In the middle of going legit, you can't be boasting about your street ties. Especially when you name yourself Star Brim. :lol:

They love getting on IG Live too with the self snitching. Imagine getting paid to follow rap artist and gang members IG.

Hell, people have channels on YouTube dedicated to posting Live interviews, discussions and arguments.

New York gangs need to learn how to move smarter. They're taking down entire organizations and treating them as one. Especially the artist, they have a way out. They're naming their association to show how tough they are, but it's just putting a target on their backs. The rap police don't care about that from these small time dudes. They want a win. Cardi might can avoid it, because she's making people too much money. They're going to try to keep her out. She could get that T.I. informant deal on the low.

Back
Top Bottom