The Combat Jack Show Thread

It depends on who you want to blame in that situation. I'm more inclined to blame this generation that seems to seize on unimportant aspects of a story in search for some kind of morality high horse to stand on.

I wouldn't have gone about it that way, but I don't think he's to blame for the message being lost. A lot of it has to do with a lot of people taking it as an opportunity to again push the narrative that black men hate black women.

Whole thing is nasty, but I think it's a bit more complex than just Snoop shouldn't use the b-word.

1581647536680.png

It depends on who you want to blame in that situation. I'm more inclined to blame this generation that seems to seize on unimportant aspects of a story in search for some kind of morality high horse to stand on.

I wouldn't have gone about it that way, but I don't think he's to blame for the message being lost. A lot of it has to do with a lot of people taking it as an opportunity to again push the narrative that black men hate black women.

Whole thing is nasty, but I think it's a bit more complex than just Snoop shouldn't use the b-word.
If people let Snoop's response be the focus that's just their stupidity. Like I been saying what's more important never got brought up. Zero evidence that he raped her and all the evidence shows he didn't. They don't want to talk about the case itself. Just say the PC thing. If Snoop never said anything it would still be "well let's look at both sides and respect the victim blah blah blah" because in this era a headline means more than actual facts.

That one time they were clowning Sayvon for him saying it was okay to let his girl get a train ran on her.

Sayvon didn’t forget that ****. :lol:

Thy touched on a rapper dirty macking trying to get at everyone on the pod's girl. Sounds like something The Game would enjoy doing.

Joe was acting wild crazy this last episode. He did change his question like 4 times and he was wylin during the black history segment
Glad people picked that up, son was trying to pick a fight and being wild irrational. The self sabotage is near unless they can control him offline.

Glad people picked that up, son was trying to pick a fight and being wild irrational. The self sabotage is near unless they can control him offline.
Things will be alright

Apparently they read the reactions so they know when they was in the wrong. Just seems like Joe is annoying to be around for an extending time

Back
Top Bottom