The Combat Jack Show Thread

I’m mad these ****** don’t put the topics with the time stamps no more in the description. ****** be all over the place topic wise. :lol:

Joe was really defending Puff HARD. :lol:

It's no way he would do that to somebody else with Puff's questionable history with artists. Puff has been great for the culture but from Mase, to the Lox, to all of the one and done acts he's signed to Bad Boy his history is very questionable. I'll just say that.

Seems that way. Haven’t dropped an episode in a few weeks.

Reminds me of the old days back in 2015.:lol:

Desus and Mero really used to have Fridays lit with the art. I wonder if they’ll be able to catch a second wind with the podcast. The tv shows have had them spread thin for a minute.

Y’all seen that interview
Where jay lyin snake self
Said one of the last things Kobe said to him
U can tell he searching for a lie

Haven't watched a lot of Joe's interviews or pod lately but I'm watching that sit down with Big Sean. Joe been talking kinda weird about him forever.

Desus and Mero need to split up. Desus gets his jokes off and cuts Mero off all the time. Then Mero always wants to run a joke into the ground, let that **** breathe.

I get the whole trying to see why Mal is so cool thing but man Joe has been trying TOO hard with these scenarios the last few weeks. Talking himself into corners, changing the initial question, etc. Calm down buddy

:lol: at Desus and Mero needing to split up. Would be horrible for the both of them

Yeah never seen anyone say it but Desus runs it and cuts Mero off all the time. Then Mero will try to ride one of his jokes. I’d rather hear them solo but I get it.

Back
Top Bottom