The Combat Jack Show Thread

MLB players (and soccer) get mad bread because there's no salary cap, unlike the NFL and NBA. ****** just be typing just to type on here :smh:

What's with your feminine post where you act like the topic monitor. monitoring what people say as if you're too good for people. Yet, you add absolutely nothing. No humor or discussion. Yet, you talk about people just type to be typing :lol:

You do realize that there's NBA players getting $40+ mil right?

Why is that?

MLB has the strongest union. Why, because their players fought for that.

The NBA the players have the power. Why? They fought for that.

The NFL has the weakest union and non guaranteed contracts because they aren't willing to really hold out to take control. They fold before getting what they need.

What's with your feminine post where you act like the topic monitor. monitoring what people say as if you're too good for people. Yet, you add absolutely nothing. No humor or discussion. Yet, you talk about people just type to be typing :lol:

You do realize that there's NBA players getting $40+ mil right?

Why is that?

MLB has the strongest union. Why, because their players fought for that.

The NBA the players have the power. Why? They fought for that.

The NFL has the weakest union and non guaranteed contracts because they aren't willing to really hold out to take control. They fold before getting what they need.
My guy, you gotta be the most useless person in here, as always. Always got the wild opposite hot take, this ain't the first time you've been called out, only to get in your feelings like a ***** :smh: Shuddup my *****.

My guy, you gotta be the most useless person in here, as always. Always got the wild opposite hot take, this ain't the first time you've been called out, only to get in your feelings like a ***** :smh: Shuddup my *****.

Did you type that while rolling your neck or sucking your teeth?

You forgot something key. I don't value your opinion or you.

Did you type that while rolling your neck or sucking your teeth?

You forgot something key. I don't value your opinion or you.
Likewise, my G. You can get knocked off tonight, imma still keep posting with a kool-aid grin on my face.

I'm glad Mal spoke up about what Snoop said. He's too old for that, and she's still his elder. There were other ways to do it and make your point, without making her become the victim. Because he's also attacking a black woman and is contradicting himself.

We can't call every older black person a elder. Claud Anderson, Shahrazad Ali are elders. D!ck Gregory, Francis Cress Welsing were elders. Gail and Oprah are just old women in the media pushing stereotypes like they always have.

You don't ask something like that after the man and his daughter just passed. And all it takes is some easy research to see that the girl was lying and her own friends was about to testify against her because she was going to parties bragging about sleeping with Kobe. Same BS Oprah tried to do to Mike and that whole thing backfired.

Last edited:
It's cool to disagree but I'm not not ok with him publicly coming and calling all sorts of names. Raggedy *****? We're banging on Gayle King now? For essentially doing her job? These negroes with a social media platform are always so quick to come out and perpetuate negativity against each other because they love the attention so much, every little thought they have must be heard. Black social media gives up so much of themselves and it's pathetic. Put the good out there to be exploited and the negative to be used as ammo. Im truly sick of this social media era.

It's cool to disagree but I'm not not ok with him publicly coming and calling all sorts of names. Raggedy *****? We're banging on Gayle King now? For essentially doing her job? These negroes with a social media platform are always so quick to come out and perpetuate negativity against each other because they love the attention so much, every little thought they have must be heard. Black social media gives up so much of themselves and it's pathetic. Put the good out there to be exploited and the negative to be used as ammo. Im truly sick of this social media era.

Her job? She tried to insinuate he was a rapist with zero evidence. Doing her job would be doing some real research and understanding asking that question is foul. She tried to cater to a certain crowd and got checked for it as she should've. Death threats is overboard but she is a raggedy b**** for that.

Meanwhile her and Oprah are STILL silent about their buddies being proven rapists and creeps.

We can't call every older black person a elder. Claud Anderson, Shahrazad Ali are elders. D!ck Gregory, Francis Cress Welsing were elders. Gail and Oprah are just old women in the media pushing stereotypes like they always have.

You don't ask something like that after the man and his daughter just passed. And all it takes is some easy research to see that the girl was lying and her own friends was about to testify against her because she was going to parties bragging about sleeping with Kobe. Same BS Oprah tried to do to Mike and that whole thing backfired.

What if someone said that about your grandmother? She's not an elder, she's just a old woman. And respect is based on if you agree with the person?

Who cares. You say insensitive dumb **** then you should expect backlash

Would Snoop have threatened an old white lady? Why not? Because attacking the black woman isn't going to hurt his money.

I'm glad Rory said what he said about Meek and compared it to an Em song. It's a old formula to get radio and crossover play, but Em kept doing to it. It's cool for one song like that TI joint, but don't keep going it over and over replacing the singer.

What if someone said that about your grandmother? She's not an elder, she's just a old woman. And respect is based on if you agree with the person?

Would Snoop have threatened an old white lady? Why not? Because attacking the black woman isn't going to hurt his money.

Snoop shot at a clown trump in video. I doubt he’s worried about his money

No need for hypotheticals. Did an old white lady with Oprah and Gayles status say something in the same tune as this? Also the reason for his lashing out partly has to do with the fact that Oprah has been on a stretch of doing f **** as of late.

My grandmother wouldn't have asked that question. I learned from older women in my family that females will make false accusations on black men. Gail disrespected Kobe and his grieving family. Being old don't mean you can just say whatever and get a pass.

And Snoop has gone at white women before.

My grandmother wouldn't have asked that question. I learned from older women in my family that females will make false accusations on black men. Gail disrespected Kobe and his grieving family. Being old don't mean you can just say whatever and get a pass.

And Snoop has gone at white women before.

He called a black woman out of her name and threatened her with violence

He called a black woman out of her name and threatened her with violence

I said earlier the threats is overboard but her and Oprah do not get a pass for constantly tryna **** on black people to please their white audience and connections. Both of 'em have been foul for years.

I can't call them elders like they deserve a pass. That's like saying Jason Whitlock is a elder.

I said earlier the threats is overboard but her and Oprah do not get a pass for constantly tryna **** on black people to please their white audience and connections. Both of 'em have been foul for years.

I can't call them elders like they deserve a pass. That's like saying Jason Whitlock is a elder.

Then it shouldn't have been done.

What Snoop said has nothing to with what Gayle said. And stop mentioning Oprah as if they are the same person. Attack Gayle for what Gayle said.

And again, that has absolutely nothing with what Gayle said. And what I highlighted is the same thing Snoop did, from a 50 year old man. It shouldn't be allowable to attack black woman, especially from a old *** black man. Regardless of what she did or said.

Then it shouldn't have been done.

What Snoop said has nothing to with what Gayle said. And stop mentioning Oprah as if they are the same person. Attack Gayle for what Gayle said.

And again, that has absolutely nothing with what Gayle said. And what I highlighted is the same thing Snoop did, from a 50 year old man. It shouldn't be allowable to attack black woman, especially from a old *** black man. Regardless of what she did or said.

Nah I'm gonna mention Oprah because they do the same ****. Oprah put her on, they're homies. Both of them cater to that white audience that wants to blame black men for everything wrong in the world.

Back
Top Bottom