The Combat Jack Show Thread

At the end of the day, you can’t control how people react and respond to your actions. It is what it is, and any adult should be able to take ownership of their words and actions. Sometimes ownership of your words and actions comes with an equivocal or unequivocal response from the public.

It is what it is. You’re only getting back what you’re putting out.

We respecting Tomi Lahren when she becomes an "elder"? Trying to find the difference between her and Gayle King

And on queue she's crying, Susan Rice and celebs are running in to defend her and Snoop is running to the camera making excuses

M Mark Antony said ya'll don't see the bigger picture.
The bigger picture doesn’t always have to be us investing our opinion in something not involving us and not worth the energy. One person said something and got venom from some people. Why we always feel the need to inject our perspectives and opinions I’ll never understand.

Only thing coming from this is more discord. Sometimes it’s cool to just leave some **** alone, too.

The bigger picture doesn’t always have to be us investing our opinion in something not involving us and not worth the energy. One person said something and got venom from some people. Why we always feel the need to inject our perspectives and opinions I’ll never understand.

Only thing coming from this is more discord. Sometimes it’s cool to just leave some **** alone, too.

Because he didn't just attack her, he threatened a 70 year old lady. It has everything to do with how he did it.

And some of it does go back to how black men don't defend black women with the same fervor in which they defend us.

And some of it does go back to how black men don't defend black women with the same fervor in which they defend us.

You can't bring that up in a discussion about Gail King. Gail King don't deserve no defense what she did. SHE f'ed and she gotta hold that. It's black woman going at her too.

You keep acting like Snoop really bout to send some Rollin 20's to Gail and Oprah's house. :lol:

You can't bring that up in a discussion about Gail King. Gail King don't deserve no defense what she did. SHE f'ed and she gotta hold that. It's black woman going at her too.

You keep acting like Snoop really bout to send some Rollin 20's to Gail and Oprah's house. :lol:

Then he shouldn't have said it. He made her the victim and his point was missed and he looks like a clown apologizing. He made it about Snoop and not Kobe.

Look at the **** 50 Cent said that was just posted by 6pac 6pac . That's how a 50 year old man should carry himself.

The spur of the moment. I'm going to turn on my camera and hit record. Then upload mistake doesn't fly.

If Game did the same lame **** he would be attacked, and Snoop should too.

I thought the snoop **** was funny but at the end of the day that is an elderly black woman :lol:. Shoulda left it at “can I call her one”. Kobe wouldn’t co sign that :lol: and you raised a certain way/around black women, that just feels nasty...

ironicallyyou would expect 50 to be on the same **** maybe even worse

Which is exactly what Snoop did, couldn't even wait to wake up properly and take his granny scarf off to put something up. Yet another public situation between black folks that will carry while we move on from the machine and the white folks involved who are by scale much larger than the folks in conversation. I intentionally left this alone yesterday though and moved on, things will always play out and the point will eventually manifest itself to those who don't initially get it.

Khufu is wild extreme but sometimes he's right. Anyways i'm done.

I don’t like how literally no one brought that up in 17 years and now all of a sudden “complicated legacy”.

you didn’t hear about that **** when he won back to back or when he retired or when he won the Oscar. It was just Kobe doing some more great ****.

**** the media. Gayle gonna have to swallow her intentions knowing they were foul no matter how hard she tries to convince us. That’s enough punishment.

Oh no they did bring it up at every chance they got, and famous black voices didn't get their scarf on and pull up video for them.

Gail and Oprah have made crystal clear what their goal and intentions are. They haven't earned that kinda respect and benefit of the doubt.

And now she's tryna play the victim like something happened to her. Let's just forget this man has a wife and 3 daughters. Those are the people worth sympathy. Not her attention seeking, stereotyping ***.

what she said

This sounds good but this is more of that "playing both sides". There's ZERO evidence that he raped her and evidence and witnesses that say she wasn't raped. People still missing what's important.

Kobe himself kinda blurred the lines by admitting he could see why she didn’t think it was consensual which is something I feel like dude shouldn’t have done, rest his soul, because now the ammo is there. Even though you got 5 other dudes nuts in her found via rape kit + her friends saying she was bragging about ******* Kobe. All they gotta do is bring up that letter + the vids of him talking about how he “stepped out on his family” etc. for them to be like “Kobe admitted he was wrong and his stans can’t”

Kobe himself kinda blurred the lines by admitting he could see why she didn’t think it was consensual which is something I feel like dude shouldn’t have done, rest his soul, because now the ammo is there. Even though you got 5 other dudes nuts in her found via rape kit + her friends saying she was bragging about ****ing Kobe. All they gotta do is bring up that letter + the vids of him talking about how he “stepped out on his family” etc. for them to be like “Kobe admitted he was wrong and his stans can’t”

You talking about a carefully written letter by his handlers, made to not offend anyone (white America). At the end of day if people choose to play dumb and ignore the facts that's on them.

You talking about a carefully written letter by his handlers, made to not offend anyone (white America). At the end of day if people choose to play dumb and ignore the facts that's on them.

he still shouldn’t have co signed it. Pointless to criticize him for it now but that’s why people is on some “both sides” ****. Dude shoulda stuck to his guns and said “I didn’t rape her. The law agrees.” And that shoulda been the last time he spoke on it.

anything we can say mfs gon bring up that letter and Now the narrative Hs successfully shifted from being about Kobe’s family and how these accusations being the topic at this time makes them feel and has now gone to Ari Lennox and Snoop Dogg “victim shaming”:lol:

Back
Top Bottom