The Combat Jack Show Thread

I think the Joe and Wale **** is trolling. Joe always bigs Wale up. He even on the episode said he just talked to Wale.

Joe ruined battle rap :lol:

Joe the substitute teacher. Will you fans be quiet and stop acting like fans :rofl:

Black Chyna's mom :smh:

So Drake is in to wrestling now? Swag surfer :smh: Joe and Rory should have mentioned DZA too. Because Westside and Conway, Wale and DZA have always been doing the wrestling ****.

Last edited:
All in know is they aren’t gonna hypenme to listen to another Wale project, I gave him too many chances.

Joe was acting like a substitute teacher during that battle that's the hilarious part

Straight up told grown men he wasn't talking until they quiet down :rofl:

Breaks down the entire Kanye TMZ saga

Kanye invited him to Calabsas later to build, but he turned it down

People clapping after he left the room :lol:

Last edited:
Joe gon snuff Mal like consequence did him :lol:

cBotwjv.gif

Mad smart to take the show on the road. Besides merch, and sponsors, this the only way to get paid.

Good for Buddens getting that bag and new deal :pimp: ...but sponsorships and moving with bigger companies rarely makes the content better :lol: :smh:

Joe really out here being media man. :lol: :smokin

The podcast, Pull Up, and now this joint on Revolt.

Even though I still think he’s a corn ball, I’m happy for dude.

Hopefully the quality of the podcast doesn’t take a hit like the Bodega Boys. I haven’t listened to a full episode from my guys in a good minute, but I keep up with the show on Vice. I still think they’re hilarious, but the pod suffered after the Vice move.

Joe really out here being media man. :lol: :smokin

The podcast, Pull Up, and now this joint on Revolt.

Even though I still think he’s a corn ball, I’m happy for dude.

Hopefully the quality of the podcast doesn’t take a hit like the Bodega Boys. I haven’t listened to a full episode from my guys in a good minute, but I keep up with the show on Vice. I still think they’re hilarious, but the pod suffered after the Vice move.

podcast episodes only an hour now. They fell off a bit

Back
Top Bottom