Washed Turkoglu
Spencer Hawes
Cole Aldrich
Brandon Bass

GM Doc was truly despicable :lol: :sick:

Last edited:
I gave Brilliant Idiots a chance yesterday because of Wax :lol:

Pouring alcohol and not feeling any burning to know your good :rofl:

Yo do you all ever peep how CTG o.d’s on trying to throw Wax under the bus?

Like fam, that’s your mans. It’s wild to be putting dude out there the was he does sometimes.

Yo do you all ever peep how CTG o.d’s on trying to throw Wax under the bus?

Like fam, that’s your mans. It’s wild to be putting dude out there the was he does sometimes.

I think CTG feels the shame you publicly about the bs approach works best to help people better themselves. Word to him always going in on fat people, but some former fat people change their lives because the sh*t he was saying was true. Wax my dude but he def has some stuff he could work on. Also him just having a tendency put people on close to him on blast in general. He does it with his assistant, ppl who he works with at the BC, etc. He just one of those people you gotta be careful what you say around because it might become public information if he doesn't see it as being a big deal.

And Joe out his mind if he still think 50 is better than Ross. GRODT was 03. Time to let it go. Ross has been a better rapper and dropping way better projects since 08.

I don't see how anyone can say how 50 is better, when Ross has ten years of good albums and mixtapes since Curtis. Since that's the last album 50 had that mattered.

.......but i dont believe Ross writes his own lyrics

Why don't you?

He started out writing for other people and has a pretty distinct style.

I finally finished the Pras Drink Champs. It was better than I expected

The KRS story :lol: Oh nah, he had a reason to be upset at us. That was flagrant as hell. :lol: I didn't like ya'll anyway.

I was wondering what Pras was talking about, because it's not like The Fugees were that different from traditional rap.

People like to point out Hammer, but don't get that he was getting dissed for doing what he did. So it's not like he was entirely accepted.

Back
Top Bottom