The Combat Jack Show Thread

They started the Drake talk like 5-10 minutes in, It was over an hour and they still talked about Drake

They was talking about pushas album and then the beef in general, then they tackled each song. They was recording before pushas came out and happened to sneak it in there. Then they all switched sides to Pusha :lol:

He spent over an hour breaking down Aubrey's record, spend 15 minutes on Pusha's. Not a fan of that. I guess they haven't had enough time to really dissect it cause Joe clearly missed some bars. They flipped sides quick though.

Mal said he done because of black face but I doubt it.

He's done because of that, but he was cool with the chick :lol:

The mood change between these two diss tracks is funny. It went from jokes to them being serious real quick. Dudes went from gassing Drake diss to being appalled by Push response. :lol: :smh:

I would have liked to have heard Joe before they squashed things.

This puts Joe and Charlamagne in a tough position, because they went from going in on Drake to squashing things and being cool.

I don't know if I'm feeling industry Joe

Joe said I never trusted his freckles. His freckles are different. And 80 was his industry age :lol:

The mood change between these two diss tracks is funny. It went from jokes to them being serious real quick. Dudes went from gassing Drake diss to being appalled by Push response. :lol: :smh:

People seem to think the shots at 40 were below the belt.

That’s a problem with a lot of these new fans of rap. It’s not some walk through a field of daisies on a bright sunny day.

Finally finished this ep...Joe better have some exclusive one on one interview with Drake to kick off his revolt show or something cause man..he looking real H.A.N.-ish right now. he really ended the pod on a “happy” note playing Drake. :lol: Called Push’s response disturbing, like he didn’t come up in the real cutthroat diss record era. Hell he got at Prodigy and his sickness back in the day too. :lol:

When Drake is in his “boy bag” was hilarious tho.

:rofl:Joe in his feelings

This idea of Drake being involved with his wife is also hilarious. Shorty is a regular chick from VA that Pusha's been with since before Drake was even a thing. She not some LHH joint that's been in the industry mix for years.

I remember meeting Push's girl at the mall. She was real down to earth, she didn't seem like that type to beg for attention or fame. I highly doubt she would even talk to Aubrey, rich or broke.

I remember meeting Push's girl at the mall. She was real down to earth, she didn't seem like that type to beg for attention or fame. I highly doubt she would even talk to Aubrey, rich or broke.
Bruh females are females
Even when they seem like they not
Some type of way
They still have those tendencies

They slurped Drake for 60 minutes and then acted like OVO fan club members saying he was playing dirty.

Uncomfortable :rofl:

Sophie told me she was an urban model :lol:

It's cool to say you are going to kill someone and have gun play talk, but saying someone is going to die is below the belt :stoneface:

Parks is the only one who really made sense in the conversation.

Joe gotta be feelin a way cuz Pusha did what he wanted to do :lol:

"It was supposed to be me"

This is what I got out of it

Y’all dudes take this battle **** to serious
Like dudes really invested
This just entertaining to me while I’m at work
Other folks are seriously almost in tears
Ready to go to war over who had a better diss
I swear dudes are so lame

A lot of females get turned off by celebs, the arrogance and fame. A lot like it. I don't know the broad but I'm the vibe I got is nah.

Yeah I didn't like how they slurped Aubrey and then the tone with Push was different. It's disrespectful and they breezed over it. Maybe they didn't have enough time or maybe they're trying to be cool with Aubrey now.

There’s also the fact that folks actually seem to **** with 40.

Like when a bully puts hands on a frail kid in high school. Normally don’t get props for that.

Back
Top Bottom