The Combat Jack Show Thread

With his pod, I get it, but I don't get it on the Tuesday it says it was released.

I'll listen, but I don't really rock with Deion as a person.

And Joe with the shot playing Troop at the beginning and saying that's what Drake's doing :lol: Spread my wings, fly away

And I wonder who Joe was arguing with.

I forgot about Vector knives. I went to one of those meetings in college during the summer. You want me to go door to door selling knives :stoneface:

The backing story Joe was talking about made sense. I think dudes today get it twisted what rap is now, and what it was back in the 80's and 90's. If you weren't somebody or knew somebody you were getting robbed or extorted. Now people don't take it as serious. Because you see all these alleged thugs and gang members doing the same trolling on the internet that the pretenders do. You don't know who is who. Like Turkey69 trolling the GD's and VL's. He's looking at everyone all the same.

The Future chick played herself. Especially considering how calmly he played it. Thinking he was going to pay you, but you weren't giving up any. Him cancelling the room :lol:
I unknowingly went to one of those vector meetings in my broke teenage days...somebody I know talked me into going to see bout a job where “everybody gets hired” ....ain’t realize what it really was till they starting cutting coins with the knives and talking bout line up to pay for your set of knives :lol: :smh:

That set list is crazy, they did a lot of classics. Not the most recent or most popular ****.

Fab should have done his verse on Shook Ones, I play that **** all the time. He bodied that song.

I need Joe's version, I hope someone puts it up online soon. That **** is funny.

The whole eucalyptus and ellipses was also hilarious. I'm just going to say dot dot dot :lol:

Black Thought was born to be a rapper

That Pull Up episode with Styles is great.

Gangster And A Gentlemen is a classic, just wanna throw out there again.
No doubt
Every now and then
I randomly rap
“My pops came from bedstuy
My mom came from Africa
I’m more ***** if u know what I mean”
For no damn reason :lol:

And soul clap is my ****
Just bars
And nobody believes me
When he talkin bout his knife haze and money
Talking to him
And my brother
Damn I better stop cause I’m gonna end up listing every song

No doubt
Every now and then
I randomly rap
“My pops came from bedstuy
My mom came from Africa
I’m more ***** if u know what I mean”
For no damn reason :lol:

And soul clap is my ****
Just bars
And nobody believes me
When he talkin bout his knife haze and money
Talking to him
And my brother
Damn I better stop cause I’m gonna end up listing every song

One of the hardest records ever made

That ***** sniffed up yo coke I could bring you his nose
If he stole money from you P could bring you his hands
The ***** talk too much I bring the ears of his mans
Need weed to calm down, need money to live life
**** a watch cause my time is tickin
**** a chain I'm already hangin
**** a gang I'm already bangin

I forgot about how Pusha and Nore sort of go back because of Pharrell

And I couldn't imagine anyone else on Holla Back or Grindin

EFN was annoying. Why does he sound angry asking questions? And asking the same question over and over. :smh: Plus, you're a 40+ DJ and you know Teddy Riley from Wrecks N Effect and Rumpshaker?

And that discussion reminded me of how we were having a discussion on Va and dudes tried to tell me about it :lol: Va used to be very New York, because of 95(drugs and guns), cost of living and the HBCU's.

Good interview though, Nore didn't get that drunk.

Yo the nasty awards got me crying

What do wypipo say when they read N?

They say it

Nah don’t tell me that.

Rory immediately was trying to change the topic and get to the sleeper

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom