The Combat Jack Show Thread

So you count Will Smith then :stoneface:

So 50 is a singer? Puff isn't considered a rapper. He didn't start out a rapper and he isn't now.

and I wouldn't put Snoop ahead of Kanye.

The only person more popular is Tupac, and with people under 25 that makes that arguable.

Snoop is definitely ahead of Kanye. Man been one of the biggest stars in music since 93. Snoop might be the most popular rapper ever matter fact.

Yall wylin. I know yall like to hate on dude, but Drake is without a doubt the most popular rapper

And nobody has been laying attention to snoop musically for at least a decade.

Who even said something about Drake? :lol:

It doesn't matter if Snoop doesn't get attention for music. He's still probably the biggest name in rap history. Now if we're talking about this generation it's a different list.

Yall didnt specify whether it was now or all time

Either way snoop ain't most popular. Its without a doubt Pac or Big if yall doing all time. ****** still getting documentaries made about them.

So you count Will Smith then :stoneface:

So 50 is a singer? Puff isn't considered a rapper. He didn't start out a rapper and he isn't now.

and I wouldn't put Snoop ahead of Kanye.

The only person more popular is Tupac, and with people under 25 that makes that arguable.
now u just tryna play the semantics game

Yall wylin. I know yall like to hate on dude, but Drake is without a doubt the most popular rapper

And nobody has been laying attention to snoop musically for at least a decade.
no one even mentioned drake
sophie that u :nerd:

Snoop is definitely ahead of Kanye. Man been one of the biggest stars in music since 93. Snoop might be the most popular rapper ever matter fact.

Naw man, Kim K has Kanye on another level.

Snoop is pretty irrelevant.

A 15 year old knows who Kanye is. A 40 year old knows who Kanye is. A 70 year old knows who Kanye is.

Look at the TMZ attention. Nobody cares what Snoop does or says.

Snoop is easily one of the most recognizable living rappers and of all time. He could step foot in Kazakhstan or Cambodia and they'd know who he was.

This has nothing to do with what he's doing musically right now. He's a legacy artist that makes music because he can now. He doesn't have to.

He'll be able to tap into his celebrity on an international scale and cash out for the rest of his life.

The *****'s basically morphing into Long Beach Steve Harvey right now with these TV gigs.

He might as well be the ambassador of hip-hop. Everyone calls him "Uncle Snoop" for a reason.

Last edited:
Snoop is easily one of the most recognizable living rappers and of all time. He could step foot in Kazakhstan or Cambodia and they'd know who he was.

This has nothing to do with what he's doing musically right now. He's a legacy artist that makes music because he can now. He doesn't have to.

He'll be able to tap into his celebrity on an international scale and cash out for the rest of his life.

The *****'s basically morphing into Long Beach Steve Harvey right now with these TV gigs.

He might as well be the ambassador of hip-hop. Everyone calls him "Uncle Snoop" for a reason.

Recongizeable doesnt equate popularity.

It's crazy to me the that album was done three years ago and dudes are still trying to get the album out.

Be nice to Em so he will put the album out.

I don't believe Glasshouse didn't drop because of the Em issue. I remember Joe saying for a year before that the album had been done and Interscope basically said they weren't dropping it.

That whole after the fact thing is corny. Their second album was trash, and Glasshouse was sitting for a couple of years.

This just gave everyone an easy out.

Just move on, though. Continuing to discuss it is corny.

Eminem a h0 for that. And I’m not feeling Crooked I blaming joe for having an honest opinion.

That’s on em. His need for yes men and aversion to criticism is od. You gotta walk on egg shells at shady regarding ems music.

That whole after the fact thing is corny. Their second album was trash, and Glasshouse was sitting for a couple of years.

This just gave everyone an easy out.

Just move on, though. Continuing to discuss it is corny.

I don't get it in today's digital world. It's recorded, you paid Just Blaze and the producers involved.

So just release it and let it stream. You don't even need to produce physical copies these days.

The continuing to ask someone to put it out and them not doing it out of spite, because they didn't like your project is *** stuff. He already had two years to put it out. The public didn't like your project/song. The sales showed it. And acting like Joe could have talked to Em and told him about the song? If Em felt a way, he could have called Joe and talked about it instead of having Royce speak for him and putting them in the middle.

And Royce is supposed to be Em's man. :smh:

I can't believe these are 30 and 40 something year old men.

Back
Top Bottom