The Combat Jack Show Thread

The issue with what Rosenberg did is the platform he did it on. He's a white guy on a white station with white co-hosts who have no idea who the kid was outside of he was a rapper. So the first thing that then comes out of his mouth is something demeaning his character, intentionally or not, a picture gets painted that the black rapper kid deserved getting gunned down because he was no angel.

I understand why he said it, but he was a kid who talked about dying a lot and he had several violent incidents in his past. He wasn't Lecrae.

So Joe needed to provide context of what else he said.

Exactly. Already telling that **** to an audience who wouldn't care otherwise, you start off by saying he was a rapper who wasnt an angel. If you gon do that, you shouldn't even bring it up.

I understand why he said it, but he was a kid who talked about dying a lot and he had several violent incidents in his past. He wasn't Lecrae.

So Joe needed to provide context of what else he said.

That's cool and all then just don't bring it up on that white platform.

I didn’t think it was a big deal what he said on ESPN but I think him saying it on that station was wack and pointless. They don’t care, it was dumb.

Joe talking about crying all day, shut the **** up

Parks cooking greens and Mal cooking grits was funny as ****

Because you’re telling an audience that more than half of already think poorly about black people. Just another black guy killing a black guy, shocker. It doesn’t need to be said on there.

I don't think Rosenberg should have brought it up at all on that platform, but it's Rosenberg. I don't think what he said was as big a deal as Joe made it out to be.

Mal's sports opinion is trash. He knows Trevor Ariza? Does he realize how old he is? Getting rid of Iggy for Ariza isn't getting younger. Plus, Iggy isn't a free agent and just signed his deal last off season.

They're advertising songs now too. That 6lack song in the middle :lol:

Also the Ak stuff. I don't listen or follow him, but he's still posting about XXX? I really hope he didn't post all those videos of his "friend". And him getting upset at Ak. Ak is 27/28 going on 17. You know him. You know he's not from the hood, so why expect him to act like it wasn't that big of a deal. Joe is talking about he cried all day, but Ak shouldn't be upset about it? That's backwards. Ak knew him a lot better. And you wouldn't want your last conversation with someone to be something negative.

But I do find it ironic, that this is what dudes in Chicago were upset at, and Ak thought it was a game and entertainment talking about other peoples friends and sons.

Rory - Common is the nicer you Joe

Park - Better rapper or nicer person

Mal - Bang

QbadP.png

Exactly. Already telling that **** to an audience who wouldn't care otherwise, you start off by saying he was a rapper who wasnt an angel. If you gon do that, you shouldn't even bring it up.

That's basically how I feel about it, don't bring it up at all if you're gonna preface it like that, however...

It's funny how Joe takes certain stuff personal.

What Rosenberg said wasn't even that bad by Rosenberg standards. Joe has said worse. He said he was glad Meek was in jail, to sit his *** down. As if that man doesn't have a son. But because he relates to the mental health side of things he's sympathetic.

And why do these grown *** men never reach out to their so called friends?

I agree with this at the same time. Part of what I couldn't/can't stand about Joe on Everyday Struggle and the pod and everywhere else this dude may be at is that every so often he chooses to stand on certain **** and bark on people all crazy for certain **** that's either hypocritical given his past actions or he's just flat out wrong about it. But he'll be on his super angry man **** when it isn't even deserving of all that anger in the first place, and it makes dude look like a clown.

And as far as reaching out to Rosenberg, Joe got a history of barkin on this dude in public. It seems like he has certain folks he designates as punching bags. Rosenberg, AK and the chick Marissa seem to be in that lane. And as goofy as all three of them could be at most times, they generally treat Joe as a friend and with respect but the dude chooses to always **** on them, it's crazy. Meanwhile dudes like Charlemagne who **** on Joe with no remorse, he'll damn near be on his best behavior when speaking on him. It's sucker **** to me and Joe has always been on weird ****. Joe doesn't respect folks that don't **** on him or are capable of checking him to a certain extent.

Ak got his comeup off making lil jokes and satire of chicago _'s getting killed, he was numb to that but after one of his idols is a victim of violence now all of sudden real life has hit him. :smh: :lol:

I could give him a pass if he was some lil 20 year old but he close 30 acting like he's clueless to life.

I agree with this at the same time. Part of what I couldn't/can't stand about Joe on Everyday Struggle and the pod and everywhere else this dude may be at is that every so often he chooses to stand on certain **** and bark on people all crazy for certain **** that's either hypocritical given his past actions or he's just flat out wrong about it. But he'll be on his super angry man **** when it isn't even deserving of all that anger in the first place, and it makes dude look like a clown.

And as far as reaching out to Rosenberg, Joe got a history of barkin on this dude in public. It seems like he has certain folks he designates as punching bags. Rosenberg, AK and the chick Marissa seem to be in that lane. And as goofy as all three of them could be at most times, they generally treat Joe as a friend and with respect but the dude chooses to always **** on them, it's crazy. Meanwhile dudes like Charlemagne who **** on Joe with no remorse, he'll damn near be on his best behavior when speaking on him. It's sucker **** to me and Joe has always been on weird ****. Joe doesn't respect folks that don't **** on him or are capable of checking him to a certain extent.

I wish he could admit he was wrong, and admit when he does or says things. He has a I don't care approach to what he says, but likes to police other people.

Back
Top Bottom