The Combat Jack Show Thread

:lol: Hahahaha Hahahaha

Nobody implied X died because of rap beef or because of Ak

And why does he talk about Joe and Charlamagne as if he's 20? He's just as close to their age as X was to his. He keeps including himself with 18 year olds, when he's a grown *** man.

My boy sent me that ****, I didn’t look for her. I want to see what Parks girl looks like.

I thought Joe was doing too much about XXX and Ak. He was looking kind of clownish. Obviously Ak looks like a huge bozo in that video, should just shut up.

I watched Star talk about XXX, can’t lie I laughed. Think he deleted his original show about it, I want to see that version cause he said he was buggin on that episode

Homie said Joe or Rory read his tweets before

Yeah Joe responded to me and Rory blocked me but I didn’t post his girl cause Rory is a bozo. I just thought it was interesting to see what she looked like cause she gets brought up every few episodes briefly.

I caught Star love streaming on YouTube the day it happened. He was definitely wildin’.:lol:

I’m mad as **** I missed it. He said he was going wylin. I don’t see it on YouTube so he must have deleted it.

Kept saying respect the shooter, wolves gotta eat.

I do agree with Pete that Joe was foul towards him since they were friends and **** BUT all that extra ****, my Hip Hop career is better and longer than yours and you had one song in 15 years was wack and makes him seem bitter.

Pete should have ignored it or said hey, friends don't talk publicly about each other like that. You could have called me or something.

Pete also wack for telling two 60 year old white men that a "rapper" died and that audience doesn't know who he is or give a ****. Pete should have owned that and said Joe was right, that wasn't the correct platform to talk about it.

Magic’s point was simply that Rosenberg ought to be cognizant of the way he speaks about people within the hip hop culture when he is around people who are not of the hip hop culture. Because to them, Rosenberg is a validated source. Son completely deflected from that very simple idea. Rosenberg is a broad for that. Acted wild emo up there like a female scorned.

If you bring up a death and the people around you are familiar with the person who passed, you saying “well he was no angel” will inmediately lessen the importance of the deceased in the eyes of the uninformed. That’s not rocket science. Dude could have acknowledged that rather than bringing up the little podcast/washed up rapper/I started your podcast stuff that’s completely played out at this point.

Joe still lame a lot of times in my book, but seeing how some of these other cats move... Jesus. **** is enbarrassing.

I see both points. He should know that Joe has punching bags. People he thinks are weak and he knows he can abuse mentally and verbally.

But like Joe could have called Pete, Pete could have done the same thing. Pete essentially admitted he was wrong, by saying he went back and listened.

Both are attention whores at this point. And Ebro being the hypeman :lol: And Pete with they I have more jobs than you :ohwell:

I'm starting to like "industry" Joe less. Joe was balling his eyes out all day over someone he met once and face timed with? Come on b.

Joe definitely been doing alot lately :lol::smh:

Like a couple podcasts ago when they were talking about Pusha/Drake and he just casually slides in that he "still got those pictures" of Drake's BM from their pool party :lol:

It had absolutely nothing to do with anything. He just wanted to let that be known.

Joe been doing that the entire run of the podast. "Drake used to take me on dates to the Hookah Bar/Strip Club and pick up the tab"

He's a chatty patty

I think Rory's 27 or 28 now.

Rosenberg is a replaceable side kick radio personality. And not someone like Flex or Mr Magic. It's funny how highly he thinks of himself in the culture and Ebro putting a battery in his back.

Like a couple podcasts ago when they were talking about Pusha/Drake and he just casually slides in that he "still got those pictures" of Drake's BM from their pool party :lol:

It had absolutely nothing to do with anything. He just wanted to let that be known.

I took that as meaning, my disses could have comprised more too.

I think he was envious Pusha got more attention with his than Joe got with his 40 diss songs at Drake, and Pusha is sort of on the same level rap wise as being more of a niche artist. Just on a major. It was obvious Joe got the Dr Miami from some chick, but that never took off like Pusha's disses.

Last edited:
I do agree with Pete that Joe was foul towards him since they were friends and **** BUT all that extra ****, my Hip Hop career is better and longer than yours and you had one song in 15 years was wack and makes him seem bitter.

Pete should have ignored it or said hey, friends don't talk publicly about each other like that. You could have called me or something.

Pete also wack for telling two 60 year old white men that a "rapper" died and that audience doesn't know who he is or give a ****. Pete should have owned that and said Joe was right, that wasn't the correct platform to talk about it.
Pete is also weird for genuinely thinking that Joe Budden id his friend or thinking that Joe Budden operates in any normal fashion.

One: he should have seen this coming, two: he deserved it.

Back
Top Bottom