The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe cleared that up. I'm glad he finally said that him and Pete weren't friends. That's why I was saying he should call him. He needs to stop throwing that word around so casually.

Pete does seem to want credit for the podcast.

What's funny about that is that even when he was on the podcast, Joe was always dissing him on how he never did ****. He never brought any guests by :lol:

Yeah, I think the only thing he really contributed was saying, Joe should do a podcast, recording it at first and giving a studio to record when they first started.

I remember Joe going, I'm a rapper, I can get my own studio and someone to record. I found that hilarious. It's like suggesting to a basketball player where they should go to to play basketball. As if they don't know of places they can get a good run at.

I don't think Pete knew how easily replaceable he was.

Yo check out the first 4 minutes of Brilliant Idiots. They coming at Joe Rory n Mal about the cash app sponsorship. :lol:

I was at the end of my rope after work on like a Monday with nothing to watch and gave Brilliant Idiots a listen...man. I don't know how I used to listen to this weekly. There isn't enough brilliance to offset the idiocy. The conversations are always surface level, and I find myself yelling into my headphones while they argue some offshoot of the actual topic at hand.

I'll give this a listen just so Joe's response makes sense to me, I suppose. Feels like the MCU with how I gotta stay up to date with all these storylines I have to keep up with.:lol:

Damn last Desus & Mero on Vice tonight #sadbros

So when does they're show on showtime come on? aint that beginning of next year? I guess the podcast gonna do *shrug*

Yeah, I gotta sit with that extended interview.

I was surprised at how comfortable Francesca seemed, but he def hasn’t heard the impressions and he is Mike Francesca. The interview in the episode was pretty good.

I somehow hate his guts a little less.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom