The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe’s Infinity War take was funny, he just mixing **** up, adding X-men characters to the plot. :lol:

and i don’t know how I missed that 75 dollar twitter story lol, guess because I been unfollowed most of the people from that part of twitter.

Put **** in perspective people involved in this story run in the same circle as the twitter train story they told on the pod a while back. :lol: :smh:

The marvel bit was like Mal on sports

I was wondering who Ghost was. The only Ghost I know are Ghostface and Ghost from Power. It took me a minute to realize he wasn't talking about either. He was talking about it like everyone knows Ghost. To not need $75, she sure was pressed. And she's married :smh: She played herself.

The Fab and Emily situation is why I didn't even like to comment on it.

Joe on Shady, which is why I don't understand why people act like he shouldn't say anything bad about Eminem's music, not Em, his music. This is why we get crappy music from Em. And it's why we have that nut job Kanye ranting and fools like Chance and Cyhi trying to defend it.

Joe’s Infinity War take was funny, he just mixing **** up, adding X-men characters to the plot. :lol:

and i don’t know how I missed that 75 dollar twitter story lol, guess because I been unfollowed most of the people from that part of twitter.

Put **** in perspective people involved in this story run in the same circle as the twitter train story they told on the pod a while back. :lol: :smh:

These ppl some fools and bums :lol: ...more info on the train story ? :nerd:

So what Ghost was it?

Mal was so wrong about his sports picks. Wizards look like they're gonna win, they're now down. Cavs won't make it out of 1, they're up now. OKC will lose, they won.

I liked him speaking on Kanye, need more black celebs doing that.

These ppl some fools and bums :lol: ...more info on the train story ? :nerd:

to make a long story short, some twitter dudes ran a train on a chick and another cat busted in the room naked trying to eat the box. You just gotta listen to the daredevil episode from Budden podcast for the jokes

Tentacion came in the room wildinnnn :lol:

I legit can’t do their sports talk any more so I’m glad it was at the end, I skipped that and the sleepers.

And yo one of my biggest pet peeves is mfs eating on the mic, ive cut off whole episodes before from other podcasts. this the first time I’ve heard Joe do that; but man, whatever he was eating had to be good then a ***** :lol: I just keep fast forwarding until I didn’t hear it any more. lol

to make a long story short, some twitter dudes ran a train on a chick and another cat busted in the room naked trying to eat the box. You just gotta listen to the daredevil episode from Budden podcast for the jokes

Tentacion came in the room wildinnnn :lol:

I legit can’t do their sports talk any more so I’m glad it was at the end, I skipped that and the sleepers.

And yo one of my biggest pet peeves is mfs eating on the mic, ive cut off whole episodes before from other podcasts. this the first time I’ve heard Joe do that; but man, whatever he was eating had to be good then a ***** :lol: I just keep fast forwarding until I didn’t hear it any more. lol

That was a classic episode.

When Rory was like blow fo you go about kn a train to eat the box, and Joe was like

"Pardon me fam"
"Move to the left"
I was ******* dying :lol:

what's the problem with the sports talk?

Nothing wrong with the sports talk, i listen most of the time...I just don’t care for Mal’s take on sports. I been following Mal on twitter damn near a decade his basketball takes always been borderline trash :lol:

The recent episode of Joe's brunch thing was a little trash. He gotta be a better moderator

It’s been said before but if Budden wants the new show to work he gotta cut down on guests ...can’t have 5+ people talking over each other on a single camera n mic set up

It’s been said before but if Budden wants the new show to work he gotta cut down on guests ...can’t have 5+ people talking over each other on a single camera n mic set up

It's definitely too many guest but the show is already working though. He got over 600k views on each of the 1st 2 episodes.

Would love to see Guru on an episode but I feel like he might be biased since he’s cool with Kanye and both producers and Roc.

Asking *****s to prove their thoughts, And stop using arguments that aren't based in fact... I'm cool with that.

Yeah, that's it :stoneface:

Asking someone to prove their thoughts when he doesn't know Kanye's thoughts, intent or even know him is a valid argument. Then acting naive when someone brings up points about his history. Valid argument indeed. :stoneface:

Would love to see Guru on an episode but I feel like he might be biased since he’s cool with Kanye and both producers and Roc.

I'd like to see this

but I don't think he would defend Kanye, he's close to Just, not Kanye

Catching up on my podcasts. Just finished the Art. Now I got 18 Drink Champs to go through, starting with Jim Jones episodes....

This was a really interesting episode. It was just people talking and not a bunch of people arguing over each other.

Back
Top Bottom