The Combat Jack Show Thread

I miss hip hop podcasts.

I'm not one for gossip and don't need the thoughts and opinions on politics and current events from a bunch of randoms.

This is a good podcast, it’s good hearing people publicly talk about this.

Chance the Hopper had me dying

Rory acting like he knows Drag On’s big songs from 00, nah

Shocked Mal killing Kanye

DMing Saquon had me crying

Last edited:
I miss hip hop podcasts.

I'm not one for gossip and don't need the thoughts and opinions on politics and current events from a bunch of randoms.

I agree with this. I’m a fan of Joe, Mal has his ties. There’s a lot of rap and music **** I want to hear them talk about but I also don’t mind them talking about current events and making jokes

N Nova **** had me dying

Public Announcement joke was funny as hell, only Mal got it.

Rory talking about Hate Me Now, smh. Somebody has to check him.

Mal talking about not taking tips. Not gonna see me in a Supreme hat and tell me you bought it. Son I was crying.

Mason Ramsey song was hard, need to tweak that beat some. Add some seasoning to it.

Anyone want to explain how all this Kanye **** is helping Drake? I don’t understand how it would help him. Everything is about Kanye now. If anything I feel like it makes no difference or it hurts him.

Get this Post Malone song and music the **** out of here

Last edited:
Ice would be cool, but I still think they need a somewhat younger guy there for different perspectives.

I'm glad they mentioned Terry Rozier and Keith Murray, I thought I was the only one who thought that

Told Joe on Twitter last year to get rid of @_ and replace him with Ice cause his jokes corny and he’s a *****. Rory blocked me.

:lol:

Van does a good job explaining the Kanye TMZ situation on Red Pill

I didn't realize he was rolling around with Candance Owens. It sort of kills the defense by some acting like Kanye is some naive little kid and doesn't know why people dislike Trump, it's just that he likes how outspoken and against the grain he is :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom