The Combat Jack Show Thread

Berg knows how to talk to women, but the only thing on the show he could add was talking about material stuff :stoneface:

Them playing Big Brother :lol:

Rocafella royalty Mal

Yo. The story started out with Mal teaching the chick how to swim for 3 hours... then jumped to 5 hours... then they were out there until 11am... then they were out there for half of a day.

I was CRINE at that ****. :rofl: :rofl:

and she was a white girl :rofl: so she was trash because she didn't know how to swim.

and Joe saying you never taught me how to swim.

joe just hits chicks with crazy energy and astrological signs

drake has the same approach with the whole kind guy energy and champagne

meanwhile they’re both hitting the same strippers and bartenders

if you really watch everyday struggle when joe was there you’ll see his whole game, especially the ep with sza

then watch a drake interview with angie martinez it’s funny, I didn’t do this but I just have a good memory

Yea i'm not gonna lie that SZA episode was very telling, and i could vouch 1000% that you find one of the "coachella ****" & hit them with that & it's a GO

yeah, eds showed me how quick joe was with the women

astrological signs are goofy tho

I always lie when women ask me mine, sit back and watch them say how it makes perfect sense and listen to em list all types of qualities smh

any chick too into signs always lack accountability, random but had to say it

yeah, eds showed me how quick joe was with the women

astrological signs are goofy tho

I always lie when women ask me mine, sit back and watch them say how it makes perfect sense and listen to em list all types of qualities smh

any chick too into signs always lack accountability, random but had to say it

This girl sent me a text one time saying our signs are sexually attracted but we wouldn't last. It was true I guess lol. I tune girls out when they start talking that ****

joe just hits chicks with crazy energy and astrological signs

drake has the same approach with the whole kind guy energy and champagne

meanwhile they’re both hitting the same strippers and bartenders

if you really watch everyday struggle when joe was there you’ll see his whole game, especially the ep with sza

then watch a drake interview with angie martinez it’s funny, I didn’t do this but I just have a good memory

Ok I never watched Everyday Struggle

Crack back on DC this week, funny NORE uploaded a trailer that seemed like Crack was about **** on Nas, then took it down and uploaded another version. I wonder if they are going to edit that part out the ep. :lol:

I've been meaning to check out Joe's pod on Tidal

Anyone listen to Too Short, Yukmouth.... Is it worth listening too?

Ed Lover has Don Cannon up there. It's interesting what he says about Uzi. He even used the Wayne comparison.

Joe catches me up on the latest gossip, because I didn't know some of that stuff they talked about.

Joe and the Zagg dude. No you didn't, because I don't know you :lol:

Mal I didn't watch the Super Bowl, I just watched everything about it and the halftime. :ohwell:

Good read

http://www.esquire.com/entertainmen...eggie-osse-tribute/?__twitter_impression=true

Edit: At this rate they minus well add Parks to the artwork and let him get his own drop. I know it’s his crib, but son starting to interject too much.

He was pretty talkative this episode. The engineer credits got him riled up.

still don’t agree with the snitching vs civilian thing

snitching is telling period on any level in or out the game

as a civilian the first thing my parents told me was to mind my business, there are consequences to snitching civilian or not

it just hurts more when one of your own snitches

people just don’t like the word and try to run away from it

Are you saying telling if you see something or telling if something were to randomly happen to you or your family and you had to testify to save your or one of yours? Ex. You see some random guy shoot one of your neighbors that you know you keep quiet?

This isn't true

So if someone robs your house and you call the police are you a snitch?

yes, snitching is telling, there’s no separation

but in that situation giving a specific name would be even bigger

snitching doesn’t have to be all negative

it just has a negative connotation for obvious reasons

if someone tells your mom on you what’s the go to response?

if someone told the teacher on you what’s the go to?

it’s all the same

Are you saying telling if you see something or telling if something were to randomly happen to you or your family and you had to testify to save your or one of yours? Ex. You see some random guy shoot one of your neighbors that you know you keep quiet?

snitching is snitching

didn’t say I wouldn’t tell if needed, I said it comes with consequences whether you in the game or not

perfect example is pablo escobar, you put his name in the paper or anything you getting the whole news station blown up, this whole civilian nonsense won’t save you

snitching is snitching

didn’t say I wouldn’t tell if needed, I said it comes with consequences whether you in the game or not

perfect example is pablo escobar, you put his name in the paper or anything you getting the whole news station blown up, this whole civilian nonsense won’t save you

So in this example

Your friend gets killed and the police try to put the gun on you. On top of that you have the attempted murder case over your head as well. Your trying to paint self defense but in order to do that you need to "snitch" on the guy who owns the gun and also killed your friend.

You not gonna (snitch/tell/ cooperate/ etc)?

Back
Top Bottom